Reviews for Bring Them Home
Unterflieger chapter 19 . 4/15
God this was so good... usually my reviews are a few words like "Awesome, really good!that's probably because I'm German and writing English is sometimes really tiring and I feel like I write everything wrong and stuff xDbut yah this was really really really really emotional and I cried a few times... I just watched hobbit 3 for the first time and I'm down, like really really down and I'm glad at least Kíli and Fíli survived in this fanfiction... I especially liked the last chapter with the timeline... It made me smile and tear to on the inside all at once...Feel honored, you made me stay up until 01:29 am even though I have school tomorrow... Thanks for writing this and I'd really freak out if you'd keep writing! :3
Brilliant I'm crying now thank you amazing writing g x
Moonraykir chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
I was wondering if Kili would end up with Neri. I'm glad he did.
Moonraykir chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
I really liked the coronation oath. Well ended!
Moonraykir chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
I like the backstory you created for Ori. Very poignant.
Moonraykir chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
It's good to see Dis reunited with her boys!
Moonraykir chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
I really liked the visit to the infirmary.
Moonraykir chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
Whew, talking about this was a big step for Fili. I look forward to seeing how he grows from here.
Moonraykir chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
Ori's book seems like it should help do the trick! I wonder how Fili will react to Arwen's vision?
Moonraykir chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
I'm glad Fili will finally be able to begin recovering now.
Moonraykir chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
I enjoyed the talk between Estel and Legolas, especially Legolas's observation that the dwarves also escaped from his own father.
Moonraykir chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
I'm glad Fili survived the gauntlet, as it were, without too much immediate trauma, unpleasant as it still was.
Moonraykir chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
I was pleased to see Grasper make an appearance.
Moonraykir chapter 4 . 7/17/2016
I'm glad the brothers have reconciled.
Moonraykir chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
Eep! And the Oscar for prolonged screaming goes to Fili. Poor guy.