Reviews for Bring Them Home
Moonraykir chapter 13 . 7/28
I really liked the visit to the infirmary.
Moonraykir chapter 12 . 7/28
Whew, talking about this was a big step for Fili. I look forward to seeing how he grows from here.
Moonraykir chapter 9 . 7/23
Ori's book seems like it should help do the trick! I wonder how Fili will react to Arwen's vision?
Moonraykir chapter 8 . 7/21
I'm glad Fili will finally be able to begin recovering now.
Moonraykir chapter 7 . 7/21
I enjoyed the talk between Estel and Legolas, especially Legolas's observation that the dwarves also escaped from his own father.
Moonraykir chapter 6 . 7/18
I'm glad Fili survived the gauntlet, as it were, without too much immediate trauma, unpleasant as it still was.
Moonraykir chapter 5 . 7/18
I was pleased to see Grasper make an appearance.
Moonraykir chapter 4 . 7/17
I'm glad the brothers have reconciled.
Moonraykir chapter 3 . 7/17
Eep! And the Oscar for prolonged screaming goes to Fili. Poor guy.
Moonraykir chapter 2 . 7/17
I like the idea of Dwalin destroying things in his grief. Poor Kili! I'm glad I don't have to wait between reading chapters!
Moonraykir chapter 1 . 7/17
I'm always fascinated by people's visions for an alternative ending for Thorin and his nephews. I wasn't totally satisfied with what we got in the film. This scene was very moving.
LOTR4ever chapter 19 . 1/31
I know this is many years later but I jut finished your story and I wanted you to know I LOVED it and it was amazing. You have a true gift ;)
faramirs chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
there's so much pain. holy crap. i'm gonna cry... welp
RantingArrows chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
"Right, I'm off to kill them all" had me BUST UP LAUGHING IT WAS AMAZING XD Oh Dwalin; his reaction to the "adorable display" had me giggling all over again, I love him xD The whole scene after was really well-done; it was nice to see Kili's moment with Elis. It made me smile even though the little scene itself was quite sad :)
RantingArrows chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Well...you didn't have me crying, but I'll admit, the last line did have my eyes stinging xD Well done, I love the way you're handling Fili's mental recovery :)