Reviews for Family is Often Born of Blood, But It Doesn't Depend on Blood
eemmaatt33 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Nicely written with a brilliant ending. However there were some issues which distracted me when reading. You overused 'cooed' a lot. I would have also enjoyed reading more about Fawkes song and Lily listening to it. The middle did seem a bit rushed.

I quite enjoyed the story though. The entire concept of lily finding the grave and bonding with Fawkes was really heart warming. What tied it altogether was the feather he left her. Really sweet.
eemmaatt33 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
This was a lovely story, quite short but it was well put together. I felt the characters were a bit too sophisticated for eleven year olds, however they were each portrayed accurately. I really liked the meeting between Rosé and Scorpious. I can imagine the parents reactions already. I also liked the jealously of Scorpious, a nice tie in to his father.

One small error. "He took her head and kissed...", should that be hand instead? However the rest was written nicely. Good job.
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
But is she going to say yes? Ihope so...I think. Who is she? What is her family name?
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
Chapt 9-10: Both very good. Wished they each were part of a story, they were that interesting.
eemmaatt33 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Very cute and funny. Your quote fit in perfectly. I was giggling throughout the story, especially when Albus was embarrassed. The parents were portrayed nicely. It was an enjoyable oneshot, a bit short, but nicely written.
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
How sad...hopeless. Poor Albus! I always like Albus & Scorpius together...they fit. Not crazy about Rose. She always seems too much like Molly & Hermione. And what if Scorpius isn't sure what he is & is with Rose trying to figure it out or maybe too scared to be gay & is trying to fight it or cover it by going around with Rose. Maybe Rose is just self servingly assuming too much!
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
So fluffy. Just a bit of nothing I guess. Wish my brother was like that.
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Lorcan? Who is he? The she must be Lily who I guess is Harry Potters daughter? And Rose is probably Ron & Hermione's daughter? Poor Rose! That is such an awful feeling. I hope Rose finds somebody really special that knocks the sox off everyone and shows just how wonderful she must be.
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
These are interestin little ficlets. Who do Lucy & Hugo belong to? I don't believe I've ever heard of them. Lucy is a Weasley but which one is her father? Is Hugo a Longwood?
Bad Myrtle chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Very cute!
dancer4813 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Aww. Poor Lily. And Rose. And well, I hope they get over it. :(

On the other hand, I love the little scene! You did a great job at showing their jealousy!

Good luck on your competitions! :D
dancer4813 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Sweet little thing. :) I like how you featured two not-very-well-known characters. :)

Good luck on your competitions! :D
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Rose? Lily? Scorpius? Are we talking next Draco's son? Rose is a Weasley? But who does Lily belong to?