Reviews for You Belong to Whom?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
My favorite pairing with possessive Marco, the best. More please.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Its great, my favorite one piece pairing. I loved how it was Marco who was unsure, because most people have Ace worried how Marco will take who his father is. Please keep writing for this pair.
Talon of soaring Eagle chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Okay, just had to say it XD I LOVE that ending. Also, the whole time all I could think of was "What does Ace taste like then?" Because I'm pretty sure his natural flavour is a ham sandwich.
Marco:*kissus* Oh my goodness wow ham sandwich so very sexy I has boner
forever stuck in my mind now. Sometimes that place creates images I could better off live without. Heheh both of them sound delicious. Peach tea and a ham sandwich, just my type.
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
*squealing* This is my first Marco x Ace ff I've read - thank you for making it worthwhile 3
Fushicho92 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
really great :D loved the way Marco was xD
ExGratia chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
You are seriously great at writing Marco x Ace stories, why are there only so few stories of them together? needs more Marco x Ace stories, hahaha :D
Great stuff 3
gaarablack chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
ek! jealous Marco was so smexy! and blushing Ace so cute!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Haha, jealousy always cute. I'd like to see more stories with Thatch in a bigger role. I feel like I haven't seen that many... then again, I haven't been looking all that hard either, but... The flirting thing was cute. I'd like to see an orgy in this fandom! I'm going to make that my new mission. Find orgy fics. Shouldn't be that hard, yeah? :3

Thanks for writing!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That last line made me giggle. Thank you.
Anjelle chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Interesting story! Never seen Marco act so possessive XD
WhiteWolff2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was really nice, loved it! Hope there would be more stories like this one! X)
alniyat chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
You wrote another MarcoAce fic! Thank youuu!
I've been hoping for it since reading 'Not sharing'. :D
Loved this one too. There is just something about the fics with an possessive/jealous Marco and a clueless Ace 3:)
Heheh Thatch is a meanie. Though a meanie with good intentions and even better plans... and a death wish. Only he would dare to do something like this. After all, Marco isn't WB first commander for nothing.
All in all, great fic. I hope you continue writing about this pairing. Love how you portray them :)
azab chapter 1 . 3/27/2013