Reviews for Caught
Izaya4ever chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Even if this Izaya is nothing but cruel, I am sad for him. Izaya deserves everyone's love.

Great story btw , love the Kida drama.
Shirubagure chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
It is a happy ending, kind of. I feel bad for Izaya, although he kind of did deserve this... But, it's not much if a happy ending if Kida hasn't made up for staying away from Anri and Mikado. D:
honkytonk-babe3 chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
I story quite a bit! Now the sequel i read first makes more sense. Keep updating!
IceCreamDestruction chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
WOW! That was really good! :D
Now, I am not a fan of Kizuo (I like Kizaya better XP) at all, but your amazing writing skills made me love this! :D Awesome job! I'm gonna go read the sequel...hopefully I don't fall asleep, though :D (I got school and it's about 12:50 a.m. :P)
Wayzati chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
my goodness
this is perf3
Dubu Jorim chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Yes please *sparkling eyes* I want please!
brusinecka chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I would
ben4kevin chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I would defintely the sequel.
FandomGeekFan chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
ok? i dont mind this pair! its kinds cute
jj chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
hmmmmmmmmmm
KuroiSpade chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
God, i actually cried reading this Q.Q
Tasha Xu chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
It's a great story! If you end this here, you should make other fanfiction. I love your story!
Mlzu chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I'm happy that finally Kida finds his happiness, though at the same time, I doubt Izaya'd leave him (and Shizuo) alone. Too bad it takes him two years to realize his feelings towards Shizuo and finally be with him. This is somewhat a heartbroken story which we can see Kida become torn apart with everything that happening around him. I enjoy this story so much! I'm not sure if this is truly the end of the story, but it'd be nice to have a sequel to this.
xKari-Chan chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
It's really great! Although I'm still sad that Izaya was left forever alone ): but I'm glad Kida got his happy ending :)
ben4kevin chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
aaawww i'm happy masaomi got his happy ending.