Reviews for Castling
Ren-sama23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
It's so sad that Fuji is so unforgiving... (Although I understand where he's coming from...) But still... this story should have a sequel! So sad... and yet so beautiful...
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow. That was really sad. Such a depressing ending T-T It was really good though
Airy89 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hmmmm...its sad ending but i understand how suffer fuji n ryoma
Wonderful fic
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
T.T Good job on this but... sad.
uponaraindrop chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Your psychological exploration of Fuji Syusuke's mind is brilliant. Personifying chess as an open door to Fuji Syusuke's thoughts and mind and heart and an implicit explanation and comparison to his psyche is amazing as well.

This story has been such an inspiration for me, so thank you.
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I don't know if Ryoma was in character, but I really liked how you wrote Fuji. *shudders* Chess is a game that suits him. Ryoma should have seen that game and ran.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I really like this story! I really like the use of the chess game, which was the main reason why I decided tor read this in the first place. :)

I'm glad that I did too! This is very well written! I feel slightly sorry for Ryoma but I guess nothing could be fixed now. I can really see this happening when somebody asks for forgiveness from Fuji.

Keep up the good work
Yuu chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awesome cant describe it...
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
FUDGEFUDGEFUDGEFUDGEFUDGEFUD GEFUDGEFUDGEFUDGEFUDGEFUDGEF UDGITYFUDGEMCKFUDGINGTON

WHYYYYYYYYYYYWHYYYYYYWHHYYYY YY

I think you broke my little Thrill heart. You stabbed your stupid chess pieces into my Thrillllllllllll! Waaaaaahhhhh
T_T

I DEMAND A SEQUEL PLEASE.
Siellation chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The part where they played chess was awesome, when the two of them would distract each other and everything. I love it! Though I knew it wouldn't be a happy ending, I was hoping it would be. But well. Fuji did say that things will be back to normal "someday" So I guess that someday would be a sequel of this? :)
PokeWater chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
The beginning was worded a bit awkwardly, but as you eased into the fic, the words flowed tremendously well. Actually, once they sat down and started playing chess, everything was written very well.

It was sad though, because I like happy endings. Well, Fuji did say SOMEDAY maybe they can be back to normall...maybe a sequel?

Great work!