Reviews for The sky that bonds
BlueFlames.03 chapter 13 . 10/11
I wasn't expecting this "dark" turn... You are eating me alive with this suspense.
Please, keep writing! This is really a good story and I want to know more
ephemeral-times chapter 13 . 9/17
Is this discontinued or does it have REALLY slow updates?
Mrs.Mrliz chapter 13 . 8/25
Amazing chapter. I understand that it is difficult to write the aftermath if a battle, as it often seems boring in comparison to the battles, but you did everything right with keeping us on our toes. I can't wait to see answers on who that woman was and what Tsuna's sky flames entail to her abilities. Hope you have a great day and don't let us wait to long.
grissena5 chapter 13 . 8/17
huh, well that was interesting. I don't think I have ever read a story where Tsuna's flames eat her body fat and muscles. Maybe when she went into hyper dying will mode, it also removed any limiters in her metabolism. it would make sense with all the energy she used up. Maybe Mukuro being taken away attributed to it. Or maybe something happened when she was kidnapped. Man, there is so many things! It's so good!
BloodyDarkNaruto chapter 13 . 8/14
Kyaa thank u for the update! Guess reborn gonna need 1 galon of coffee lol. The pain of building up her muscle, just burnt out! Gosh if girls have this power, can eat whatever female wants HAHAHHA.
BloodyDarkNaruto chapter 11 . 8/2
Plot Twist! Tsunayuki is searching for Tsunayoshi ! or maybe her other half soul! or her Twin! or maybe... her clone... due to human experimentation during her kidnapping moment... hohohooooo or maybe... Adult ver Reborn *blush blush*TAKEN*blush blush* HAHAHAHA this is just a theory! Have yet to wait for Byakuran to show up LOL! ur update is a torture!
BloodyDarkNaruto chapter 12 . 8/2
Welcome back! Thanks for the update! Misses u, and glad u exit out from ur excompany. I feel u man... i too experienced that way but before i could leave, they fired me for illogical reasons. Currently am stuck in random career and not sure how to move on. So yea, better leave before they do shit. Lesson learnt for me.

Hope Tsunayuki will slove her inner problem too. Ur story inspire me alot! Hope you can update sooner hehe
grissena5 chapter 12 . 7/30
poor Mukuro. his hate was consuming him and when he found reason and comfort in Tsuna the vindice took him awayI hope tsuna goes to take Mukuro back (I dont care if its canon or not, Mukuro deserves the love and comfort that he was denied as a child!) haha love the story sorry bout the rant p you can have the story long or short its ultimately up to you. as a suggestion, you can also alternate short and long chapters too
arisasonoda84 chapter 11 . 7/28
i cant find chapter 12
foxchick1 chapter 12 . 7/28
Excited to see what happesn next.
Foxluna chapter 11 . 12/15/2018
She really needs to learn to trust her Intuition more and let it lead her. Tho her flames are also burning everything when she panics. Wonder what the others would think of that.
Foxluna chapter 4 . 12/14/2018
I still remember Tsuna saying shes taken, so I'm curious on who's her lover?
grissena5 chapter 11 . 11/21/2018
thank you for the new chapter! I really like the way wrote Tsuna's HI. I'll patiently wait for the next one so take your time.
Shiho-Akemi chapter 11 . 11/20/2018
My ... for some reason it makes me sad, and we still do not know what the damn thing happened
Squidgod812 chapter 11 . 11/19/2018