Reviews for The Emperor's Rabbit
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was soo cute and awesome ! Please keep up working with saryuu x fei ! Your stories are enjoyable believe me everytime i read your stories i feel excited ! *-*
LunA-Kagami chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Love this story! XD
SaruFei chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This story is really good!
Hope you can continue!
Scarlet-Evan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I Love This *wwwwww*
Lady-Monster-Fatale chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OMG OMG! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT THIS W!

Saru is so cute and fei is a rabbit so sepsi *-* i like this history
Sakuchii chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aww, this was so cute! It's such a shame that it's only a one-shot! Hoping to see something more! deshii
Goat Princess chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow, this is really good!
Mizuhara Yukie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
So goo XD I love how you put Saru as a dragon and how protective he is to Fei! Want more SaruFei XD
xRuler of Worldsx chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
AGBJHGSAJHFGSGHFSAHGSAFHSA It's such a shame that this is a one-shot. I say it because this fic was just so PERFECT. I mean, I love your writing, the plot was very good and entertaining, the way you put up the characters adjusted perfectly to the story and of course the dedication you had by putting the original Feida's teams characters and also that you mentioned the fact of the was you can alter Saru's name -that I love the meaning you gave for Saru's 'Sand dragon'.

I'll say that I'm so happy for reading a good fic since a LOT of time -almost a month-, but I'll be way MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEE EEEEEEEE happy if you decide to make this a multi-chapter fic. Just a suggestion, because if you did it you would make me the happiest SaruxFei fan ever. :3

Anyways, I'll be looking forward for more of your fics. Keep up!
Selicia chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
As a big SaruXFei fan,I really loved the story and you really wrote it well!
mu-12 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
/claps
asdfgdhjkl this is so well-written I can't even
I'm not really a fan of FeyxSaru, but you sure wrote this pretty damn well. I love how you mixed the action and drama in a wonderful way, along with the romance and slight angst. Just. Perfectly done.
Oh Saru you. Not caring if the bed would get dirty just so long as Fey was beside him.
I love your writing style, keep that good work up, yo