Reviews for Closet Voyeur
MemeAkako chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Well, this was yummy~
Panda Master X chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
(0/O/0)
I'm gonna go read the sequel!
27kirune12 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
YAY!
Patd06 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Girl I'm suing you for the destruction of me and my best friend's ovaries! Seriously, I read this outloud while she did some arts and crafts and the only thing we could say was "ugh, my ovaries!" I'm not kidding, they've exploded into a million little pieces! I hope you're happy! XD But aside from my non-existent ovaries, this was excellent...I've never read GrimmRen, but it was definitely one of the hottest things I've ever read...and the love confession at the end was just the icing on the ovary-destroying cake...great job:)
Renjiluver3264 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Y U NO MAKE IT A CHAPTER FIC? Loved it please make an update when u have tha time! :D
CaRaMel LaTte9 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
O/O
That...was...hawt 3
*Ahem*
Yes,well,thank you-now back to work...*cleans up nosebleed blood with multiple tissues*
Renjiluver3462 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I want this to be a chapter! This pairing is so rare! I love it I want more!
StellaxYaoixYurixLove chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was hilarious ! I love it. Please continue writing !
tasuki3679 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
more! it'd be nice if there were more chapters to this... :)
ProfAT chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Perfect combination of funny and sexy! It managed to be sensual even though the POV wasn't partaking, and you can read Renji and Grimmjow's emotions for each other very easily.
Kai-Chan0876 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I feel like Grimmjow was cheating on Ichigo... sniff
noname12321 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
OMG! This is HOT! XD
Leukonoe chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
oh my god that was brilliant! Maybe GrimmjowxRenji isn't my best favorite pairing but idea with peeking Ichigo is just aaaaaaa xD And your lemon hot like usual. I love it
Cheeva chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was hot! But I was hoping for Ichigo to find the courage to come out of the closet and join them. That would have been very colourful.
Anyway, I love the idea of those two hunks. They are not as similar in their (original) characteristics as Ichigo and Grimmjow and the "I love you too." part was just endearing. Hah, great! Thanks for the lemon, now, the day looks a lot better ;)
AzaryaTsuki chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Honestly, I had no idea what you were going to do with this... I am so glad you wrote it though! I needed a good laugh at 3 in the morning, so thank you so much for the crackfic!