Reviews for Mycroft
Iva1201 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Too lazy to log in I suppose but this is really beautiful so I need to say so - I love how you write Mycroft. (-: There are not that many fics out here like this one - and it's really a shame you do not have more reviews.
Cee5 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
It's impressive how accurately you make Mycroft's dialogues. Well done. :)
Reader's Delight chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Wow :) incredibly well written and an intriguing story :) please update again soon!
Cee5 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Loved it. Like I said before you really make a very nice story of the "behind the scenes" moments. and it's nice how you write a nice Mycroft, I can see some tenderness in the way he talks to sherlock instead of just the bitterness. Keep doing this, I really enjoy it and you are really good at it!
Cee5 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Very well done! Very likely to happen. Good ideas a good deductions from Mycroft. I always feel sorry for Molly... :)
Cee5 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was genius. Describing what happened while John is out, the scene behind what we see on the series is great. And Mycroft being worried and making John take the bite. Very clever! :)
Cee5 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I must say that I am shamelessly proud that my Birthday is so close to Sherlock's. :)
Second I felt sorry for Mycroft. And happy for the other three. They seem to be getting over Sherlock's death bit by bit and Sherlock brought them together, something that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the detective. Well written! :)
Jezziez81 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Mycroft is one of my favourite characters and I really liked this story. I am curious, what you will write in the next chapters. :)