Reviews for Can't you see that I love You'
MathiasMatt chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
hot damn...that was messed up...
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Haha, definitely not the type of romance I was expecting... but heck, I'll stick this one out. The premise is too insane to pass up. ;)
Paosheep chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
Wow... Wow.

That was... intense.
Gaming Ikari chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
By WAFF, you meant Weird and Frightening Feelings, I see.

Interesting story. I haven't yet read all of your stranger works, since I'm still recovering from the brain bleach I had to use for Gender Neutral and Juchan. You do disturbing very, very well.

Time to go check out some more Halloween work, then I suppose I'll have to wait for a conclusion to Gender Neutral to get my dose of insanity.
DarkBlueHated chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Ugh, man that is like so disturbing! I mean sure there are quite a few very disturbing fics out there centering around the Ranma universe (with all the loonies there). But damn this is like one of those very disturbing ones. I also liked how you still portrayed how smart Nabiki can think be and how she can think ahead like that. Damn, I would hardly call this waffy though seriously! XD Yes, I was afraid. I thougt, "WFROSE and a waffy, no way!" Damn so not a waffy. _ So not..
DarkBlueHated chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Yup worst possible situation!
DarkBlueHated chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
OH CRAP! It's like the worst possible scenario taking place! Crap!
DarkBlueHated chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
Ah, shit.
DarkBlueHated chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Wow, this can't be a waffy. I feel like a murder is gonna take place or something.
DarkBlueHated chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Man, really fitting title. And so disturbing! I mean infatuation and obsession clearly tuned to the max there. _
DarkBlueHated chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
D: Instead of a being warm it feels cold and a chill up my spine! Fuzzy is definitely there though..
DarkBlueHated chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Lol, this is so dark and sadistic. Waffy? I think not!
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Omg omg! Scary! :O GHOSTS! xD
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Nabiki was manipulative at 7! xD
senile old fogey chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
I was bored and read this, whoa, that was quite an imaginitive and surreal piece...Everyone who complains about it must secretly be insecure of the same kind of thing, heh...