Reviews for Troubled Hearts
LunarMiko07 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I love this story and I love this couple. I hope you can come back to update this story some day. It would be great to have more of it. )
RinnX chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Was re-reading this series again and I decided to send in another review just to tell you again how much I loved this series.

I guess some small part of me is still hoping that you will decide to continue with this story again. *fingers crossed!*
Dreamer chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Wow! Sweet! love it! anymore coming up soon?
Patrick H K chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
Great. Great. Just great.

It has been awhile. Please update soon. This is a great fic. I wonder if Nova will somehow end up with Fuu! Well unlikely but we can dream can't we.

Heh heh heh.

Thanks for writing us this chapter and hope you still continue on the story.

Demon Eyes
rayearthluvr chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
love it. but where is caldina/lafarga?
distillers chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
my god! you write well. i was so engrossed in reading that i didn't even notice the end... and cliffhanger part thingy...

why...?
RinnX chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
Fantastic series! This is the first Umi & Hikaru fic that I've read and I'm def. looking forward to the next update. _
hikaru29 chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
hello!i'm not sure if i posted a review b4,but since ur not having updates on this fic, i might as well post one(again).this is really a nice firc, even if it's H/U.i hope they'd end up okay,and they solve their new problem 'bout 's all!_ hurry up w/ the next chapter!_ i'm dying of suspense!
Amber chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
I liked this! Write more like this!
MystikDream chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Very good so far! I admit, I never thought about Umi and Hikaru as a couple, but you make it work without anyone being OOC. Good enough for me! ;) I can't wait to see what happens next, so please continue!
KuraiBeams chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Man, that was so GREAT! *cries*I can't wait until you update! I'm so glad that's your goin to add Nova. She's so cool. *pensive* I got to know who the other person is, and what the big bad is. Anyways, hope you can update soon! JA!
Bearit chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
This is great! Me like! _ Probably the most well-written story I've read in quite a while. And I really like what you did with Primera. _~ (Also, I agree with you, the second season anime of MKR just ruins... a lot of things. The only reason why I bought the entire second half is because, well, I wanted my Geo/Eagle moments... I wanted animated invaders, dammit! I still prefer the manga though...)

Great work so far, and I'll DEFINITELY be looking out for more!