Reviews for Where Words Fail
underw0lf chapter 4 . 2/8
This was magical. It was so hot the whole concert, when they played together. And the bar scene too, she didn't saw it coming lol. How she broke his walls in the bathroom absnd he really thought what she told him. I loved Kalijah in here and protecting momma Bonnie! How you played the lyrics at the end was wonderful, more how they expressed their feelings in the only way they could. And the last part about the Big Bad Wolf and Red, it was amazing. This piece of writing was fantastic.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Great story :)
scarlet.mcfluffin chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
I loved this! It was so cool and funny! I probably sounded like I was dying because of my sorta laugh, sorta crys!
kickassfu chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
I. LOVED. IT! I'd be so happy to have seen their relationship slowly build up...shame it was only a three-shot story *cries*
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Will you be making more of this story? Because I really really really love it and I need more So I hope you make more
Temari2 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
OMG! Awesome fanfic i have to say. U really know how to describe and give everything in detail and also how to make ur characters enter the rolls the play. Keep up the good work, i will be looking for more of ur work:-)
dorkablewriter chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
This story was so passionate, amazing and just completely magnificent. I loved it so much!
liesmyth chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
This was absolutely gorgeous. Kudos!
KlarolineKolenaDaroline chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
nice story (a bit too much lyrics for my taste, but thats just me) and I would have liked something much later in Epilogue than just four months later.
SweetyK chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
A great story !
Thank you for writing it !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
CAn I just say that that the story was one of the BEST things I have ever read! Loved it you have quite a way with words and the idea was simply inspired.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Great story! Thanks! I love it!
LastLoveKlaroline chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Loved it. I'll be rereading this one quite often!
MurphMurph98 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Hahaha "I regret nothing!"- tumblr_
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Wow. So many feels in four chapters. Just. Wow. Your writing is amazing and you bring every thing to life. God I hope there's a lot more on your page I'm going to read it all right now. Amazing!