Reviews for Hot Tamales
Leona fire chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh my god this story is so good I really love your style of writing and I hope you continue your writing process
Just A Couch Potato chapter 1 . 1/24
omggggggggg *dies from fluffiness*
SapphireSpirit chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
I swear every nalu story you write makes me squeal with happiness and my heart feels like its exploding with rainbows while my stomach has a kaleidoscope of butterflies.
chism chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
so cute~ won't there be a continuation, like ever? i can only imagine what happens here, hihi
Valentinecharity chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I LOVE YOU !
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Aww! Natsu's so silly! I love how they fell in love over hot tamales, it's great! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
This stories feels like Natsu and Lucy, and I really loved it. :) thank you so much!
Rogue-Flamez chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I like this! Cute with a hint of pervy Natsu.
Kangkarot chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This the best NaLu fanfic, I have ever read. It's original, creative, and totally not cliche. Keep up the good work!
Trosha chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This is my nth time reading this, because it is my favorite one shot, hands down. I probably have reviewed this before, but I don't care, I'll review again! This was amazing to read and so fluffy like a sheep. I just love it sooo much. Btw, you are my favorite fanfiction author ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
que lindo 3
TpLoz chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
ASDDECFRFH SO FREAKING CUTE
GoldenLucy chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Cuuuteee!
kat5552 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Who knew hot tamales could bring people together like this? ;) Very cute; I enjoyed it a lot!
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
More cuteness. Great story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »