Reviews for Cold Wars
The Lord of Chaos chapter 1 . 21h ago
Wow, this f#$%ed me up. Good job. Very unique writing style. "They were all my children." Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 21h ago
Well this F #$ed me up. Good job. Very unique writing style, it's refreshing. "They were all my children." Very nice.
Dustflame chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was rather depressing. But its a very interesting take on Jack's personality.
LDK chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Wow. Great take on war, of specific types as well, from a familiar yet oh-so-changed perspective. Really get to see how wars effect the children. Love it. Thanks for writing this, great fic that really gets you thinking.
VerA Howell chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I love this. ThAt is All.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Dang
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Zomg, wow... just, wow... this is a really well written piece. I love reading the mental process a character experiences during traumatic events, slowly spiralling into insanity, or in this case almost. Your narration makes it feel completely real, it just gave me the creeps more and more as I read it, the small adrenalin that shoots through as you are losing your mind... ah, that was fun. Congratulations!
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh wow...um...wow...can't really say...anything...to that...wow.
Hawkling chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Wow. Super heavy. Amazingly written. Simply amazing.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
so good!
Amongthemoonandstars chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ohmygosh I can't even begin to explain my intense love for this. This is so perfect and flawless and I love this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
..wow.
Shiba-san chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I am crying so hard now. It's dark, but wonderfully done.
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow, this is amazing. You make it sound like something really did go wrong with Jack. And I guess something really did.
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 1/2/2014