Reviews for Senseless
too-much-inspiration chapter 6 . 1/31
It's the classic deaf leading the blind scenario, although having a mute along probably made things a bit easier. Merlin was definitely not have a good day, but it certainly wasn't a really bad day either. A good balance of things. My only criticism is that Merlin should have known better than to remove the arrow from Arthur's shoulder, although I assume there was a little more analysis there and that it was a minor wound that was clearly not going through an artery. Thank you for posting!
Ava-Potter gal chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
That was great :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
That really wasn't Merlin's day.
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Really not Merlin's day. XD Sorry, it felt like it needed repeating.
Linorien chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
I'm almost disappointed their senses disappeared as soon as they did. But very ingenious idea nonetheless.
the girl who envies books chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
kind of anticlimactic but good i guess
LinBates chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Wonderful story, just the right amount of Merlin angst.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Told you I'd comment. This might be the only one I comment on, though.( I'm terrible about reviewing) Anyway, I like it so far, I'll just keep reading.
BSmusicprincess chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
That was a cool story. I just wish it was a bit longer! :( your a good wtighter! :)
YukiOnnaOfWinter chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
See no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil?
Niwaki chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
I really liked this especially how you wrote Gwaine and of course the last part with Percival and dMerlin made me go aw-
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Awesome idea for a story!

Gwaine without a voice? Whoa… apocalypse much? ;)
Clara A. Rose chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I really liked this.

If I had one piece of advice, it would be: Don't overuse the word "sardonically".
unobtrusivescribe chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I loved it! I couldn't help cracking up at all of them trying to communicate and Gwaine calling them a married couple:) Go Leon on Perce to the rescue! He's such a damsel- Gwaine would most definitely come to his rescue anytime:)
carinims01 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Aw! That was fabulous! Hahaha, the idea was genius, and I actually had a blind!Merlin idea of my own. This was all plotted out brilliantly, and I loved the friendship throughout. :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »