Reviews for Growing Up
maijacob chapter 13 . 7/15
When will you finish this story? I love it and want to know what happens next...Will Sam finally accept he is not Alpha...will Charlie understand and accept what is going on...when will the Cullens return and what trouble bring? So many questions and chapters to answer them please please finish!
Great story can't wait for more
Liljaiiris chapter 13 . 4/29
Please continue, my third time reading this :)
Oh my goodness. So I can't find enough words to say how much I am in love with this story. You literally made me like all the characters (with the exception of the council excuding Billy, but then again, it's the council), a feat which has never been done (like seriously, making me like Bella gives you brownie points). Dominant Jacob is always the sexiest read, so I applaud you. Fuck the haters. This is amazing.

Oh, and please update soon.
lle1987 chapter 14 . 3/24
I love this story! please keep writing
Jacob Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/22
please finish this story. I need to know what happens
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 14 . 2/6
Can I just say this is amazing! What you've created here is amazing and I'm so happy I've stumbled upon it. Jake is exactly how I always imagined he should be and Bella is slowly growing into her own. It's believable and you've somehow used the best characteristics to magnify their less than stellar ones. I also love how the pack has bonded from their experiences and how you portray Sam. I never thought he would just step aside but neither need I think he had the rawness necessary to be the permanent Alpha. He's too by the book and uncertain of himself. He doesn't have what it takes to propell the pack to the next level. It's just enough to keep them afloat but no real progress will be made with him in charge. Charlie is much more hands on in your depiction, as I believe he should. I love the addition of Angel and how you've made it so Bella has found her voice in Forks, La Push, and even in her own home. I will tell you though...I hated the last chapter...I hated it because it was the last chapter! It's like being thirsty and then getting to the end of the cup prematurely. I'm almost upset that I found this story when I did and not when it was further along. LOL Honestly though you're doing a bang up job, your chapter lengths are wonderfully long, and your attention to detail is amazing. Please continue, if you ever end this please to a sequel lol. Oh yeah, the intimacy between Bella and Jake would get you straight A's if I were grading lol
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
I love this story so much! I really hope that it isn't on a really long hiatus, and that you update soon. Your an amazing writer, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Loving the entire story do far! You're such an amazing writer and this is by far the best story I've read in a very long time, I'm really hoping to hear more from you soon. I've been so anxiously awaiting the next chapter that I've re-read the story close to 5 or 6 times, please update soon!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
I really hope you update soon. This is a good story. Can't wait to see where you take it.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
Omg such an awesome and amazing story. I really do hope that you will complete this story. Ty so much for sharing your writing talent. Ty
JCWare chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
Please update again. This story is now one of my all time favs!
Klxroline-dreams chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
Virtual Person chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
This chapter is simply perfect.
Debbie Hicks chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
15.
Chapter 15.
Bella's pov
that i was ttack by a Vampire BBITEME Then dRAINS AS ASLL OF OF IT Very Extremely as fat too much many more of of it happened Came far too late onto my other Wrist was a Vulcan girl but ordered me to hunt her species i never returned with the others all of the Sudden Had two Ablities was CXRUUUUUUUUUUNCH But Time-Split with meach both all of the Sudden blacked out with them with the Others Murdered but Blasted freely but it was all over taken away from the living forced to be Like Tal Shiar Agents reprogramed and Genetic Bioenigineered but Controlled be Assassin Warriors Masters they all Flopped freely but are Genetic Changed but Turned That Felt a Offical Burn to Drain people to Assassinate i Wanted I Am your Tal Shiar Agent with them they will train but i Am Gifted it is my mental Shield i WaNT TO dESTROY AND Kill Victoria to be a Vampire Slayer now and never i Seal my Pact and my oath you Master Forver i am bound to ye heed my warning Victoria your army is under my care t'll they end the newborn born years i will be your Avenger you Broken this Law I' Queen Bellona De Rewmus high Lady of all the Vampire World will stop you you wi are Weak but you will be Judged under him Son of the Gun got it right that myself became strong but but our Vegetarian witgh the Volturi's vegetian selves but it came to pass was far more ancien so they but it happened were with Child Erupted their truest children but had changed but but Altered by them but ShATTERED More Vampire but the bodies wre preserved with Didyme had them killed as a offering but too late thre Gods made threm hideous ourselves blessed but CRRRRRRRRRUUUNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH! Burst from the bodies bUT VANISHING BUT IT'S 2015 The Altermath They all Convertyted but the Around the World corpses But all of them reappeared Aboard but crashed on Vulcan but with more followed sank with homes buinesses with high schools and colleges but it really with malls that no more with mansions and condos and all motels and all of them merged then lost the way back that Vampires took over everything but more kids as all of them Martian fashion from ourselves That it EXPLODED! Birth as all the Supernatural onto planets now gone but a new Age then the very all of them never had kids again but the bodies all littered with more sank it caused life to alter itself but were mutated as well but the children all of them burst freely but rebuilt from the start.