Reviews for Growing Up
adara1103 chapter 14 . 10h
Do not wait too long to update. This story is just too good to put down.
Please please please continue!
Liljaiiris chapter 14 . 7/19
Had to come and read thus for the second time - yep, still one of my favourites! :) please update soon, this story needs to have a closure!
ILuvBooksToTheMax chapter 14 . 6/25
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this story! I read your bio. and I know that you don't update specific stories regularly, and that you'll often leave stories on major cliff hangers. However, I was kind of hoping that you could maybe, possibly, consider trying to update this one, like soon. I don't mean to come off as pushy or rude, but I'm going insane here. All I can think about is what's going to happen next chapter. How will the Q&A with Billy & Charlie go? Will Jacob be there for the Q&A? If so, how will Charlie react to Jake being there? More importantly, how will Bella react to Jake being there? When are the Cullen's going to come back? Will they create more drama? When will Jake and Sam confront each other next? I know none of my guesses and daydreams could never come close to the actual amazing standard of what your chapters are, and will be, but it's all I can do to keep myself sane. I'd really appreciate it if you could update soon, please, for me maybe? I get it if you can't because your busy or something, again, I don't mean to come off as pushy. However, if it turns out that you can't update soon, could you message me back and let me know when you think you might have like another three or four chapters up, so when I come back I'll have a lot to read? I really don't mean to be a pain, I hope that I didn't come off as rude, pushy, mean, or anything like that. This is your story, and you have a life outside of it, I respect that. Get back to me when you can, if you want to, and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Please, please, pleeeeeeeease update soon! I absolutely love this story. I know u have a lot of ideas and u like to leave stories unfinished or on cliff hangers, but I would really appreciate it if u updated soon. I can't stop trying to think of what might happen in the next chapter, how is the Q&A w/Billy& Charlie going to go down? What's with the mark? Will there be any new developments with the marks relation to the pack? Will Jacob be there when Bella and Charlie go over to the Blacks house? If so, then how will Charlie react? More importantly, how will Bella react? When are the Cullen's going to come back? Will the bring more trouble with them? I know that my guesses are probably nothing close to what your amazing writing will be, but guessing is all I can do to keep myself sain. So please update soon, for me? Love you and your writing, keep it up!
ludossarah chapter 14 . 5/10
OH MY God, lawd you best be writing more
Lottiebelles chapter 14 . 4/13
Please please update soon... love this story so far, can't wait to see what happens next
Castle Anthrax chapter 14 . 4/6
Just found this little gem of a story. It's fantastic! I enjoy the way you've written the characters. I'm just really hoping this isn't abandoned or on a long hiatus. Im looking forward to the rest of the story.
Jeniesethebeast chapter 14 . 3/30
Great story! I've been reading it for the past feel days! I love the dominate Jacob. I'm glad Bella caught up mentally cause she was highly frustrating. Hope to read more soon!
asha mai chapter 14 . 3/20
Please don't make us wait sooooooo long before your next review! I NEED to know what happens next! Good luck, and I'll be sittin on the edge of my seat! )
Bella Wolff chapter 14 . 3/18
Omg HAVE to update! Just found his story the other day and I couldn't put it down!
Twiheart23teamjocab chapter 14 . 3/2
Please update soon!
Lunacat247 chapter 14 . 2/22
I'm begging you Please update soon
Jacob Malfoy chapter 14 . 2/6
bella turns into a wolf!
ceann aisteach chapter 14 . 2/2
I love this story and i cant wait for the next chapter so we can see what Charlie's questions are and how he reacts to the answers he is given.