Reviews for Growing Up
But.. but.. I need more!
Mo-Ped Racer chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Amazing Story!
TCExoxo chapter 14 . 12/17/2016
I'd love to read more! really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Twilight sucks so much ass
maijacob chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
When will you finish this story? I love it and want to know what happens next...Will Sam finally accept he is not Alpha...will Charlie understand and accept what is going on...when will the Cullens return and what trouble bring? So many questions and chapters to answer them please please finish!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
Great story can't wait for more
Liljaiiris chapter 13 . 4/29/2016
Please continue, my third time reading this :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Oh my goodness. So I can't find enough words to say how much I am in love with this story. You literally made me like all the characters (with the exception of the council excuding Billy, but then again, it's the council), a feat which has never been done (like seriously, making me like Bella gives you brownie points). Dominant Jacob is always the sexiest read, so I applaud you. Fuck the haters. This is amazing.

Oh, and please update soon.
Nargles Inspector chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
I love this story! please keep writing
Jacob Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
please finish this story. I need to know what happens
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
Can I just say this is amazing! What you've created here is amazing and I'm so happy I've stumbled upon it. Jake is exactly how I always imagined he should be and Bella is slowly growing into her own. It's believable and you've somehow used the best characteristics to magnify their less than stellar ones. I also love how the pack has bonded from their experiences and how you portray Sam. I never thought he would just step aside but neither need I think he had the rawness necessary to be the permanent Alpha. He's too by the book and uncertain of himself. He doesn't have what it takes to propell the pack to the next level. It's just enough to keep them afloat but no real progress will be made with him in charge. Charlie is much more hands on in your depiction, as I believe he should. I love the addition of Angel and how you've made it so Bella has found her voice in Forks, La Push, and even in her own home. I will tell you though...I hated the last chapter...I hated it because it was the last chapter! It's like being thirsty and then getting to the end of the cup prematurely. I'm almost upset that I found this story when I did and not when it was further along. LOL Honestly though you're doing a bang up job, your chapter lengths are wonderfully long, and your attention to detail is amazing. Please continue, if you ever end this please to a sequel lol. Oh yeah, the intimacy between Bella and Jake would get you straight A's if I were grading lol
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
I love this story so much! I really hope that it isn't on a really long hiatus, and that you update soon. Your an amazing writer, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Loving the entire story do far! You're such an amazing writer and this is by far the best story I've read in a very long time, I'm really hoping to hear more from you soon. I've been so anxiously awaiting the next chapter that I've re-read the story close to 5 or 6 times, please update soon!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
I really hope you update soon. This is a good story. Can't wait to see where you take it.