Reviews for Growing Up
Dauntless10 chapter 1 . 2/4
This is honestly the best twilight have ever read, and one of my favourite fan fictions in general! Please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please finish it soon!
Soledad Sanchez chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
God ! the best B/J ever. You have to finish this. You are awesome !
Soledad Sanchez chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
thanks for your clarification, but no need to apologise, it's your story. And I have to say it, the Bella in the original series enjoyed me too, she is soo9oo fucking stupid ! ugh God !, that's why I Love Fan Fiction, you can change what you want. And I still love your story.
Soledad Sanchez chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Holy shit ! my body is on , Love it.
Soledad Sanchez chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
I have to say it, I like you, I like the way you put your story. You changed some things to make them more realistic. Like you said, sparkling vampires ? come on.
Soledad Sanchez chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
excellent, good writing, good story, good timing, excellent characters, Bella is still stupid but she is getting better. And Jake, God, he is amazing, still the teenager, but is evolving. I love it.
athenaisastar123 chapter 14 . 9/19/2017
Please finish the story.
April-Showers82 chapter 13 . 9/19/2017
Awesome story! Please finish it! I think that you've captured everything perfectly and I would like to see more.
YaGirlMo chapter 12 . 7/8/2017
I am so here for sexy possessive Alpha Jacob.
YaGirlMo chapter 14 . 7/8/2017
Please update soon!
Leppy99 chapter 14 . 5/13/2017
Reading this story again after so long and I still love it, hope you continue it
awesomeami316 chapter 14 . 4/26/2017
I wish this story was finished. I just love Jake and Bella
Bellaria chapter 14 . 4/16/2017
Um this is great, I hope one day you pick it up again
Guest chapter 14 . 2/6/2017