Reviews for Breathing In Snowflakes
aliya87 chapter 19 . 4/9
when it continued?
AmandaVN chapter 6 . 2/14
I really love your story! This is amazing I wonder how things are gonna go down! However, what you said about rape being between people that don't know each other; I thought that more often than not, raped victims tend to have already known their attackers? Unless that was something else...
BaCkUpGuRl chapter 19 . 1/12
what...what happened to the story after this?
BaCkUpGuRl chapter 10 . 1/12
dont even get me started about sisters mine is satin...:-( GREAT JOB ON THE STORY as usual.
Korregidora chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
I like your twist with Shizune. I just find it interesting when people throw in something fresh, even if it's not typical.
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wait, what?
Iruka sees his rapist- his fucking RAPIST- on a date with a girl and he reacts like a heartbroken ex? How in the hell do you think that feeling lonely is the correct way to respond to seeing the man who brutally raped you not even 24 hours ago? Please, explain this to me.
Morrigana Fayetta chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
I hope you are planning on updating this soon
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
What's with the pregnant thing? Does every yaoi pairing have to get a baby. Tsk. Damn.
Sidney chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
Hi im a really big fan of your story and I hope you continue writing more chapters! I cant wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon! :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Of course i still love this series although i wish you'd get these chapters out faster. But I've again love it
Lidsworth chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
I think this was a pretty nice twist, a good explanation for why Iruka is being so reckless, but I suppose he has a reason to live again.
I like the woman, and I like how Tsunade sees a little bit of Iruka in herself! Great job, can't wait till the next chapter.
BrokenKage chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Didn't hinata find him in the snow? I'm confused :(
Celestialfae chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
Wow...really an aliment that runs in the family? Then again i am not suprised. I mean lots of things can contribute to albinism. But i suppose you theory is good. Poor Kakashi. Wait a minute so Tsunade went throughthe same thing. She is Shizune's mother and that means...Dan is Shizune's father. Wow. what a strange twist. but i am confused. how did she almost miscarry?

One more thing, when we gonna see the end of that Hanare bitch? Soon i hope.
harvestangel99 chapter 19 . 7/15/2013