Reviews for Love's Beat
K.O. vs Knock Out chapter 1 . 9/20
I totally agreed. WE must see more things from this universe. You can't let us feel all fun inside from your story and don't write at least 50.000 words story. Continue the good work.
qurz058 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Girl -this- was so adorable, dorky and perfect~~ KEEP IT UP!
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Yes. Nalu feels. :D
Sweet-icy chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I LOVE TEKKEN! my brother was literally playing it right next to me when I was reading and I was debating whether I should read or play XD
The story was awesome!
herro2u2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That was great. I'm reading all your NaLu fiction
Itachi-Truly-Is-Evil chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
soooooo cute
doremae chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Great story and a unique way to write this kind (college life) of AU. i really liked your writing style too! keep writing
Lana0605 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awesome! Your Nalu fanfiction is as good as Gruvia :)
Saknicte chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved it just as much as Scandalous, ugh... This AU, I love it so much and I get sad every time I remember there's so much left unsaid XD You cruel writer, hahaha.
Mel chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hi!
I love your fics! You created a whole coherent universe! Please continue to make us enjoy ready it!
Random Red Head chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Your story was really good and cute. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I also like your style of "between the lines" because it let's the reader create their own story within the story. I also believe that this story could continue from where it left off, but that's entirely up to you.
Tawny chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
You should do more I love it! GO JUVIA!
cheeky.angel21 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
wow! that was amazing... good job... I like it... really amazing... I love the fact that its just a one shot... I love it... I love you! I love this fic.. Thanks for making it :D
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 3/27/2013