Reviews for Inhumane
ZC70 chapter 7 . 9/3
Can't read any further. I love your writing and I found the story very moving and your characterisation brilliant.
But dealing with rape and the results of it is just so messed up.
I would expect a girl that has been raped and quickly taken to hospital would immediately be given/offered urgent emergency contraception. Plus there should be rape counselling with options immediately.
Treating two bundles of cells meeting each other as a baby at this stage is just messed up. There is no excuse for Clary not being given these options when she told people about the rape so quickly.
I just can't read any further...it would be a different matter if she had hid it and nobody knew for a few months.
angelz.messages chapter 14 . 3/29
Amazing story and so emotional. It was perfect. Definitely gotta read the sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
Will you be updating soon?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Will you be updating soon? I came across this today and was wondering. It's really good. You should finish it.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
Omg! Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Yesssss ! I was so excited to see you post a chapter ! It was really good and was surprised in how you ended it. Update soon!
Jling chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Welcome back my dear! Great chapter as usual! I really didn't see this twist in the story coming . Very intriguing . Thank you for the update! Can't wait for more!
4everness chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
I'm here!
asm13 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
wow.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Hey girl ! Are u updating soon ? This is one of the more original story lines I've read in a long time . I really love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Just came across this story and I'm totally hooked. I see you haven't updated in a while . Please update soon I'm dying to see what happens next!
Jling chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Hello my friend! Will you be updating soon? This story seems so close to being finished and you left us dangling off a cliff, ha! Please update soon this is too good to not finish.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Please finish this story . It's been so long and we are dying to find out what happens next! It's such an awesome story
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
Please update soon! This so good!