Reviews for Inhumane
Please update soon! This so good!
Caitielynn09 chapter 11 . 7/20
First time reader, ive never read a story lime this and ive read tons on tmi. It's very interesting. All except the description of the rape. That was top much. But interestedtop see where this gos
Duh just meh chapter 1 . 7/19
Did they cut off her boobs ?
Jling chapter 11 . 7/19
Aaaghhh, how did they know she was there? Those guys are pure evil. Great chapter!
I'm glad you're still going with this. It is unique and interesting.
Carre chapter 9 . 7/11
Wow! Thank you for writing and sharing your creative story. I just started reading fan fiction, mainly because my daughter has been obsessed with it and she relays the stories to me and they sound so good. She just sent me the link to your story last night and I just finished chapter 9. I hope you are continuing as I am very interested in how the rest will turn out. I myself am a big fan of TMI so it is such a pleasure to see (through your story) all these characters in a different type of situation. I think you have accomplished staying true to the characters personalities. Look forward to reading more. Thank you again for such a riveting story :)
Jling chapter 9 . 7/10
Omg! Your back ! This is by far one of my favorite stories on fanfic. Your story has such a realistic human element to it. Thank you so much for the update . Please keep it coming!
Jling chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Will you be updating soon? Great story . We cant wait to see what happens next!
Soaking In The Reign chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Well, goddamn it. That was beautiful. Update soon!
Jling chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
I think it's such a touching , heart wrenching story. I am so happy you finally updated . I think you are doing a superb job ! Please update soon
CityOfDucks chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
this is really good and i want to know what happens! you haven't updated in agessss :( please update soon!
Miriellar chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Great work as always, I like the different undercurrents of emotions happening between the characters as you shift directions. Update soon x
GothicQueen chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I am not that fond of this story. Pretty much cuz its horriable that Clary got raped and pregnent. But I hope that you will update soon. I wanna know what Clarys doing.
Soaking In The Reign chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
You are so confusing Alec! First you say you support Clary in whatever she does then you go and tattle-tale to Jace!? What the fuck!?
Good chapter! Update soon!
RWBRyan chapter 7 . 10/2/2013