Reviews for Vertigo
elliebear1010 chapter 13 . 4/30
First of all, I loved every moment of this story. I loved the detail and the time it obviously took you. I would LOVE an epilogue, and I also want to say that you are a very talented writer! Thank you so much for posting this!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 13 . 4/24
Yeah a happy ending (no pun intended) . Thx for sharing.
NickyNakoleT chapter 13 . 4/4
I absolutely love this story! It is definitely a gem and is totally going into my favorites. This is my 1st Snape/Draco story and I'm glad it was this one. Gonna try and find some more.
Shinee's Hypeman chapter 13 . 2/20
I liked it! Was definitely really hot ;) I would like a epilogue to see how everything turned out!
Lalala chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
The unbreakable vow, the unbreakable vow, the unbreakable vow, the unbreakable vow, THE UNBREAKABLE VOW! ROFLMAO. Sorry I had to do this. After that one youtube video I couldn't resist.
Sumi Anzu chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
"Not only did Voldemort hold him under repeated Cruciatus, he was given to Greyback as a toy for the evening. When I walked into Greyback's quarters in the middle of the night, I found Draco passed out in a pool of his own vomit, saliva, and blood with Greyback leant over him naked"

Oh the feelz and whump love them sooo much. Give draco hell then fluff with snape plzzz

Hope this review make your day like how this story make mine!:)
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
The gentliness of the kiss was sweet but now the main question why?
Did he does that cuz he shut snape up, or need relief some stress by unleashing his inner lust/ desire for snape
livkivi chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I love it, please continue!
Alissa Roselmack chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I love !
Love of Hate chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
i'm a bit confused is this after the 6th book and film now?
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
This is lovely. I have never really considered Snaco, but this is truly, truly beautiful! Please continue soon!
QueenofHearts chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
This is good! Iove Snaco we need more Snaco in the world!
Love of Hate chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
sounds good so far
Love of Hate chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
sound good so far be nice to know how draco feel towards him and never read a snape/draco before