Reviews for Neko! I mean Nero!
Dominique Riddle chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Wow, this writer as such a unique insight on being a cat...
Almost as if it was written... By an ACTUAL CAT!
Everyone I figured it out! She's a cat!
Meow-
Dom Riddle
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 30 . 2/21/2014
Disclaimer: Potato.

Goddamn that cracked me up. I love your witty disclaimers haha. Anyway onto the fic, just wanna say that I really enjoyed reading this, always gotta love Neko!Nero. I applaud you for using OC's the correct way in fanfic by not making them a main character but more so a plot device and even so Eliza was a decent character who could quite easily fit in with canon DMC. The Slenderman part was...well...it was inventive...but anyway this was a great read and lol a sexually frustrated Nero is a funny image, this fix ships NeroXFloor xD awesome :3
General Strawberry chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
Can we get an update soon ; ;
Please I'm dying for it
Lana chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
If I were a man, I'd most definitely be a gay man lol becuz men, despite their stupidity, are too fucking hot to give up. Although it mighta just been the smut talkin, and I've never had quite the best worst weekend ordeal but its actually very futting. and don't forget, update so—oh gasp! Wait a second. . . -_- Hehe
Cielshadow17 chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
well I hope nothing bad happens to Eliza because she helped the guys out! But as long as the guys get their sappy ending I am happy lol great job! hope you weren't late to class by the way!
ASDHJKL chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
This review cosplay group took a vote
BONUS CHAPTER FOR ELIZA SHE DESERVES IT CUZ SHE WENT ALL SHAQUIQUI WIT DEM DEVILS
Hack Generation chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
Some of my guys and I were smirking at the screen so much ppl got scared...
Omfg everybody was like OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH git dat nikaaaa tap dat tap dat
And I was like bonus chapter?
And we were all like HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
yes we is all guy cosplay/reviewers group
Lol I met. My bf through a meeting of reviewers sleep over at my house meh parents weren't home but they didn't care wen they found out either
Well as for my dad
Eeeeehhhh
It got awkward over the whole kisses thing I was giving the reviewer ASDHJKL
It was weird cuz like a week b4 Mum was like u support gays?
And I was like I'm neutral and she was like no tell meh how ya feels
And I was like ya love who ya love ya know? It don't matter to me if if its whoever, ya love the person whoop the FUKING doo just don't put too much passion in public
Lol
I jinxed myself
BONUS CHAPTER PLEEEEASE
1) my bf: ASDHJKL says " Do it we know u wanna"
2) LittleMissMolly says "meeeeh I want pie!"
3) GLaDOs says "this is a triumph, we're making a note here HUGE smut-cess, for the good of all of us except the king that is dead. Now there's no use humping over every mistake, Nero and Dante keep on going with plenty of cake. Then the hunting gets done and Nero's gonna c*me for the fans who are still alive! (Not the ones dead of nosebleed of corse)"
4) JuNTOe says "exquisite good sir! I APPLUAD YOU"
5) Azum-zuma says "BONUS CHAPTER CUZ U LEFT US FOR SO LOOOOONG!"
LoverxofxNight chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
I thought it was a cute ending and Id be welling to talk I'm a good listener 030
And good job!
Shadowed-Roses chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
I loved this story and everything about it. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed your new stories much...I have been following them and reading as I get time. I'm sorry to hear you're so down right now. I've sent you a couple of PM's but I want you to know that I'm hear if you need someone to talk too. Hang there sweetie. :)
bitbyboth chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
Aw! We don't even get to find out what happened to Eliza? XD I liked this chapter though, Nero is so damn feisty! I love your stories and look forward to more soon! :)
SirenaLoreley chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
Wow, talk about 'heated moments', lol! But then again, they needed that XD
Mh, I guess Eliza will let his cousin take the lead of the kingdom... or maybe they will both reign... in peace, of course XD
Thanks for everything! Take care and good luck!
SannyLim chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
You are kidding me right? THIS IS THE END? NO!
*cry in the corner wanting more fanfic to read*
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
This ending strangely, or not so strangely, fit. Wat made ur weekend the best worst weekend ever, btw?
Moonchide chapter 28 . 11/8/2013
Plz don't be mean and update the next chapter I really love your fic ur an awesome writer plz continue ;-; I'm a chilean sorry if u can't understand what I'm saying x3
Lana chapter 28 . 11/6/2013
I kno I said I'd review every chapter but I couldn't stop long enuff for those few lol. And YOU CAN'T JUST STOP BEFORE THE SMUT DAMMIT WHYYYY?! Ur a jerk. And update soonnnnnnnn :P