Reviews for The Listening Walls
Rodgerse chapter 14 . 2/12
I have just spent my entire evening reading your story straight through. I could tell you each and every chapter was amazing and that would be true but I would rather review your work as a whole. You have captured in your story exactly who Carol and Daryl are and who they should be in TWD. Though your story is AU to TWD it is actually a much better story than just seeing the time jump they did. You have filled in so much of what was missing in TWD and expanded it by moving Daryl and Carol into a very believable relationship. The difficulty with Carl and Rick seems so much more realistic than what the show offered. From your AN though the last few chapters seemed to be giving you problems even though the story moved along really well. My problem is you stopped. This work should not be abandoned. Your talent is exceedingly good and this story deserves an ending. I have been reading a lot of fan fiction and your depiction of how Daryl felt with Merle's death was the most true to the character Daryl I have ever read. Your Carol is a strong believable character not the cold person TWD showed us. You are a master at character development. I know you are writing some one shots but you really should get back to this-a truly excellent piece of work. My only hope is that I have motivated you in some way to continue. I know there are a lot of readers out there who would be extremely grateful. I for one would be ecstatic. Please...
Pol chapter 14 . 1/29
I can't tell you how dang much I love your writing, and this story in general. I love the little details that make true images of characters, like Daryl wiping the dust off on his jeans.
It's just . . so sweet and angsty and lovely and you're developing Woodbury characters quietly and I just want to keep it forever and ever and give it hugs.
sweettooth7 chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
totally diagree - i liked it! although it really took me no time at all to get through these 14 chapters...can't wait to see what's next! : )
sweettooth7 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
this is so interesting to read now that we're well into season 4...with the infection, and what we know about carol and tyreese's impending conflict. i'm really enjoying this story!
BellaTrixUpMySleeves chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
It appears that you've opted not to continue this story. I won't write a long whiney post about how you should churn out another chapter, because you really shouldn't if you're not feeling it anymore. I will say how thankful I am :) You only intended to give us 3 chapters, then ended up posting 11. That's just great for greedy readers like me.

I love your characterisation and your pacing. Well done and thank you for this story 3
citrusgum chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
This is an amazing story. Hands down my favourite portrayal of these characters. You've really mastered their voices, their insecurities... I really hope you haven't dropped this story, it would be a shame to never hear more. You are so talented!
Angelica chibilua chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
I liked
It's always interesting to see daryl and carol comunicate! These 2 always so hard to talk with each other. I like carol is so mature.
Anto Bones 16 chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Hi, I disagree with you, I really like ... was very good! :D I liked that Daryl has a moment to think about everything, and act tough Carol in a bit.
I hope you are fine and you can update soon! :)
Greetings from La Plata, Argentina! :D

ANTO :0)
vickih chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
it's not bad at all. these two still don't know how to talk to each other. Still seem to have so much stuck inside, but unable to get it out.
sol y luna 0428 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
shit
who foolish it is to daryl
and hopefully will not have to repent later.
update will soon
Samara44 chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
It's a really good fic. I like the way you portray the characters, just like the real ones. I'm writing a fic as well, and I'm finding it hard to do, especially, Daryl.

Can't wait to read more!
Anto Bones 16 chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
A few days ago I found this great fic and loved me and I read all the way through! Excellent, I love how you keep the personality of the characters! Amazing! :D
I hope you are very well, and I can continue very soon which is great! Greetings from Argentina! :D Kisses

Sorry for my bad English, use a translator :/

ANTO :0)
Angelica chibilua chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Im in love with this fanfic.
ugh! Carol dont deserve this, she is so kind and patience!
daryl is confused, ok! but is so rude, pushing carol away.
dont hurt a woman like that.
oh daryl, dont push her away because maybe one day she wont come back.
these 2 make me crazy.
peonies01 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Poor Daryl. I love how you portray him. He really is emotionally stunted. And Carol...ever kind and ever patient. This story is so beautiful and so well written!
Supfan chapter 13 . 7/28/2013