Reviews for Splash!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
Aww
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
What a sweet, funny, romantic and whimsical little story. Who knew Ron could be so romantic? The fact that all the Weasleys men for over 100 years had bought there rings from the same shop in Hogsmeade to Ron's purple hand, from Hermione actually agreeing to take the time off work to McGonagall lifting the anti-Apparition charm and finally to the plunge into the lake...the whole thing was a delight to read.

Molly finding her ring was icing on the cake. I do have to wonder though why not one other witch or wizard in over a thousand years thought to use a summoning charm to retrieve their lost rings.

At the beginning of the story you mentioned that Harry and Ginny had been married for 6 months. This story took place in August 1999, so H&G were married in February that year. But wouldn't Ginny have still been at school? I'll need to go and read Dare ASAP.

BTW, I have been meaning to say for a long time how much I like your little pictures that accompany each story.

Lesley
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Very Ron-ish! Or should that be Ron-esque? Very nicely done, however.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Sweet and funny.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Loved how Ron & Hermione literally "took the plunge" when they got engaged...and thought it was very cool the way they found & sorted the lost rings!
DeLoreanDMC-12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Excellent writing and portrayal of the characters. Very funny what happened with the ring and the proposal but also extremely sweet XD
diva.gonzo chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
polite clapping Excellent work. Your betas make you look brilliant. *grin*
(now, onto the review)
Oh that was a delightful story, full of fluff and richly detailed moments. The prank on Ron, thinking that he's a thief (oh the irony!) to the ring getting lost in the Black Lake - and how they found it again, with much additional treasure - and the stories to tell for years to come.
But I think the best part was the meeting of the minds between Harry and George - Harry not needing the money - and George lost on how to rectify the situation - and also coming into his own decision about looking out for his brother too. And I love how you write Ron - still awkward and occasionally clumsy and insecure and just *running and giving him a hug*
Oh that was delightful.

As always, I look forward to more at your leisure.
JustAnotherGuy100 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013