Reviews for I'm Done
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 9/14
Please write a sequel to this story.
Steve Bridger chapter 1 . 7/25
Not a bad story but I do have to wonder why Harry would give any of his 'siblings' anything? In the story Harry talks of being adopted by another bloodline, so why wouldn't he give the money/possessions to them?

I'm reminded of a saying by a friend of mine: relatives are who you're born to, family is what you make.

Those of Potter blood aren't Harry's family, at most they're his relatives and as such they're not automatically entitled to getting things; whether they knew about him or not they were not there for him (Ever) so they aren't family and they don't deserve any windfall from him.
PeverellSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/26
Really great story! I love the way you wrote this and it captures Harry very well
Erieene chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This is really well done and I would love to see what happens next. Does Harry make his own identity and meet his younger siblings?

For your first time writing this is really good. Please don't give up on writing!
Lilyfan chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Quite frankly, a very ridiculous story.
novonia chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
do let us know if that tale comes to be written down, it sounds interesting - I'd love to know what harry does now as well
LoveSpock chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I would love to read about Harry's life in this AU. I'm sure it will be much happier. I wonder if his godfather will be a part of his life since he spent all those years in Azkaban while Lily and James were still alive.

:-)

GinaKim chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I know this is your first story. Sorry but any story that bashes Lily Potter makes any story as very bad. She was the second noblest character in HP after Harry. Too bad you decided to ignore that and included her among the traitors. Your Potter bashing ruined your first story. The bashing of the Potters was purely gratuitous.
asianboiHP chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Awesome story! Can you recommend more Betrayed Harry ones?
HarnGin chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Excellent! You put all the betrayal stories into one chapter! Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Boom! Mic drop! !
SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Lizzybear54 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Awesome story! If only something like this happened in the movie...
The Wizarding World really screwed Harry over during the course of his life which is bulls**t.
Anyway, again awesome story! I just loved it! :D

Lizzy
ninja888 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I stopped mid way after you started bashing the Potters. Lily Potter would never had agreed to such an insane and cruel scheme. She loved Harry too much. That plot device of the Potters among the betrayers was absolutely unnecessary as there were already enough betrayals that Harry suffered in his life since that Halloween in 1980. Sorry, I was not kind enough.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Aha! Harry deserves to call out those morons for their cowardice towards him. He should not throw away his life for such a disgusting group of cowards, bigots, and idiots who abandon him when he needed them most. He was just a pawn, and it's a shame that Harry is so used by them in the fanfictions and never bothers to call them out in the stories. In fact, the opening to one of my stories has Harry leave and call out the Wizarding World. I'm creating a community devoted solely to fanfics where Harry wises up, realizes his life is a lie, and flees.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 1/19/2014