Reviews for I'm Done
LoveSpock chapter 1 . 8/14
I would love to read about Harry's life in this AU. I'm sure it will be much happier. I wonder if his godfather will be a part of his life since he spent all those years in Azkaban while Lily and James were still alive.

:-)

GinaKim chapter 1 . 5/31
I know this is your first story. Sorry but any story that bashes Lily Potter makes any story as very bad. She was the second noblest character in HP after Harry. Too bad you decided to ignore that and included her among the traitors. Your Potter bashing ruined your first story. The bashing of the Potters was purely gratuitous.
Michael Cao chapter 1 . 1/10
Awesome story! Can you recommend more Betrayed Harry ones?
HarnGin chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Excellent! You put all the betrayal stories into one chapter! Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Boom! Mic drop! !
SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Lizzybear54 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Awesome story! If only something like this happened in the movie...
The Wizarding World really screwed Harry over during the course of his life which is bulls**t.
Anyway, again awesome story! I just loved it! :D

Lizzy
ninja888 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I stopped mid way after you started bashing the Potters. Lily Potter would never had agreed to such an insane and cruel scheme. She loved Harry too much. That plot device of the Potters among the betrayers was absolutely unnecessary as there were already enough betrayals that Harry suffered in his life since that Halloween in 1980. Sorry, I was not kind enough.
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Aha! Harry deserves to call out those morons for their cowardice towards him. He should not throw away his life for such a disgusting group of cowards, bigots, and idiots who abandon him when he needed them most. He was just a pawn, and it's a shame that Harry is so used by them in the fanfictions and never bothers to call them out in the stories. In fact, the opening to one of my stories has Harry leave and call out the Wizarding World. I'm creating a community devoted solely to fanfics where Harry wises up, realizes his life is a lie, and flees.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Interesting press release.
magitech chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Very good fic

Always wanted to see a fic where Harry wises up and tells the cowards of Wizarding Britain to piss off and I'm taking my money and leaving.

Maybe he should have left some in a fund for anyone who offs that child abusing mind raping cowardly bastard Snivelly Snape
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Well, at least in canon Harry got to live. Snape really *was* hosed by both sides, and died thinking that nobody had ever cared for him (alas, he was right). Harry had friends, even if they seemed rather fake. Snape got to be a chew toy to amuse the Marauders and was likely told that Lily was dead just to chain him to Hogwarts with guilt.

And in this story, Harry gets to escape with the help of the goblins.

As for the mind-rapes, remember, Snape was giving these lessons under Dumbledore's orders. How much free will did Snape have at this point in time? And who did Snape learn Occlumency from?

But of course Snape has to be the bad guy. At least you laid into Dumbledore even more.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Does not make much sense for James and Lily to abandon Harry and pretend to be dead. Too much of a stretch there.
Garnth chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
If this was really first real story you wrote then good work. I couldn't find any REAL mistakes there
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
The good: Spelling and grammar and such. It didn't go on forever.

The bad: Horribly cliched. As with most stories of this type, there's almost no plot and just a lot of dumping on the world at large for offences real or imagined.

Writing a story with big cliches isn't necessarily bad (and it's almost unavoidable with more than half a million Harry Potter stories on FFN alone), but this one doesn't give much scope.

Do keep writing. Just choose a different starting point, eh?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013