Reviews for space storage girls
expect1patronus chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is my favorite LBD Gigi x Lydia fanfiction in the /WHOLE WORLD/! It would be a wonderful, wonderful thing if you could make another, or a continuation of this one, maybe? Not long, just if you ever feel like it. You have some real talent. Thanks! :3
kaleidoscopedisaster chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is my first Lydia/Gigi and this story was such a wonderful introduction to this pairing. The movements and dialogue were fluid. I could see the entire thing happening easily. Gigi's giggle kind of hit me because those were the exact words I were looking for to describe her. Another wonderful thing is, you captured Lydia's voice. Her character is heavily stylized, her little phrases, and her actions, You wrote them to a T without destroying her depth. You don't dumb down her voice and I applaud you for that. All three characters (even Lizzie's brief appearances!) in the story feel just as tangible and honest as they did in the vlogs. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
AHHHHHH great pairing! Whaaaaaaat!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aww! I don't ship them but aww!
windsilk chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
SARA
SARA I CAN'T

SARA THIS IS

SARAAAAAAA WHAT HAVE YOU REDUCED ME TO I WANT THEM TO SHARE A COFFEE MUG AND BRUSH FINGERS AND KISS AND HEAL EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY COULD, THE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN THAT THEY ARE
THEY COULD

I WANT THEM TO PIT PEACHES AND THROW THEM AT GEORGE'S CAR AT MIDNIGHT BECAUSE EGGING IS FOR LOSERS WITHOUT ORIGINALITY
I WANT THEM TO SWIM TOGETHER AND BREATHE TOGETHER AND LAUGH TOGETHER AND EVERYTHING

BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER THAN WICKHAM AND JUST
AKSDAJLKJ
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I want to hate you for writing this because Lydia/Gigi is my guilty pleasure that I don't feel guilty about and ugh EMOTIONS SARA YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THEM.