Reviews for Bundle of Joy
Wonderfully written :)
nintschibintschi chapter 11 . 5/17
Loved it thanks
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 5/11
Loved it! Now you just need to write the sequel. Pretty please.
bookworm661 chapter 7 . 5/11
I won't flay you alive for the cliff-hanger it was too perfectly evil and therefore in just the right place. Can't wait to finish the story.
MrsMalfoySnape chapter 11 . 4/27
This was so awesome! I absolutely adore it! I would love to read a continuance of this :)
Cause-and-Author chapter 11 . 4/27
This was such a perfect story! I can't even ... words ... not enough ... blaugh!

This was so well done, and so perfectly in character, and so perfectly perfect that it's just revolting. I am insanely jealous of your talent, and etc. etc. This is hands down one of my favorite SS/HG stories, and I thank you profusely for penning it.
guess chapter 6 . 4/15
Love the story
castelluci0 chapter 11 . 4/10
Lovely, and quite special that you took it down then reworked and reposted it xo
Mutske11 chapter 11 . 4/5
I cannot really put in words how much I enjoyed your story. It absolutely blew me away, I could feel all the emotions that Hermione and Severus feel blazing through my body. This story is an example of why I love the Severus/Hermione pairing! I can only say this really: THANK YOU!
Catlady1960 chapter 11 . 3/16
Lovely story.
Nathalie Joe chapter 11 . 3/15
Awwwww! That was a cute story! And the same end was awesome! Had me laughing numerous times! Thank you!
Laverne Hayes chapter 11 . 2/22
I had so much fun reading this story. I fought off exhaustion at three in the morning just to get to the ending. It was an incredibly sweet story :)
:-)
laumirot chapter 11 . 1/10
I just love it!
Assasin Nero chapter 11 . 1/3
I found the reason.
Despite the fact that I love snape's impersonal tone, the letters take it a bit too far, and the constant use of formal words in the letters and dialogues quite frankly annoy me.

I read the whole fic stiffly, and could not quite enjoy it..

rest assured, the fic WAS very well written.