Reviews for Bundle of Joy
Jessie Deal chapter 11 . 10/21
A lovely ending. And after my previous frustration with Severus for not making sure who it was I understand now. He was afraid to look. Thank you for a good story.
Jessie Deal chapter 2 . 10/21
Really, Severus? But you know how old she is. Now you know she was a Gryffindor. How hard can it be to look up the graduation book of the correct year? She even said which month she was born, if I'm not mistaken. It's too easy to deduce.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 11 . 9/21
This was so cute!
Jenna98 chapter 11 . 9/19
I love this story!

no matter how many times i read it - i'm addicted and don't stop reading till the end!

Thank you for this awesome fic!
lena1987 chapter 11 . 9/14
Beautiful! Although I, too, want to know the baby name!
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 11 . 8/30
Kimmily chapter 11 . 8/12
This was a very lovely story to read and I found it rather humorus at times. I had a lot of fun reading this story and thus want to thank you for sharing it with the world ;)
jane1020 chapter 11 . 8/5
Bravo! That was the sweetest story! Absolutely loved the ending!
LDaastrich chapter 11 . 8/4
Sweet story :)
c-wolf-girl chapter 11 . 7/25
Such a beautiful, beautiful story! But I must know... what would he name his daughter?! That is the only question I have. It's such a cliffhanger for me that I can't let it go. I simply must know!
Loved the part about the ink quill. Fantastic read;-)
sNOOBie chapter 11 . 7/8
This story is so awesome!

I'm not normally a fan of SS/HG but this was so good to read. I swallowed it raw over the span of two days and though there were a few confusing moments and errors grammar-wise, I enjoyed it more than ever.

A bundle of joy indeed.
takeawaymyimagination chapter 11 . 6/19
Sigh. This is just soooooooo lovely. You write beautifully and left me with nothing but a warm feeling. Keep writing!
Halle Alexis chapter 11 . 6/17
I adore this story and I'm only sad to see it end.
Halle Alexis chapter 9 . 6/17
I loved this chapter more than I can say!