Reviews for Bundle of Joy
Maddie chapter 11 . 1/22
Omg I love the ending so much! Touched my heart :')
SaiyaCat chapter 11 . 1/15
That was Awsome!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 1/15
so Cute.
LadyBlaBla chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
You have a really lovely style when you write. I loved how a character like Snape can find his redemption in Hermione so well in this story and the ending was beautifully written ;)
Am i to bold to presume that the name of the baby, if by miracle it's a girl, will be Joy ?
I hope you post a new story soon
Xx
Jessie Deal chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
A lovely ending. And after my previous frustration with Severus for not making sure who it was I understand now. He was afraid to look. Thank you for a good story.
Jessie Deal chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
Really, Severus? But you know how old she is. Now you know she was a Gryffindor. How hard can it be to look up the graduation book of the correct year? She even said which month she was born, if I'm not mistaken. It's too easy to deduce.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
This was so cute!
Jenna98 chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
I love this story!

no matter how many times i read it - i'm addicted and don't stop reading till the end!

Thank you for this awesome fic!
lena1987 chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Beautiful! Although I, too, want to know the baby name!
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
Stupenda!
Kimmily chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
This was a very lovely story to read and I found it rather humorus at times. I had a lot of fun reading this story and thus want to thank you for sharing it with the world ;)
jane1020 chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Bravo! That was the sweetest story! Absolutely loved the ending!
LDaastrich chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Sweet story :)
c-wolf-girl chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Such a beautiful, beautiful story! But I must know... what would he name his daughter?! That is the only question I have. It's such a cliffhanger for me that I can't let it go. I simply must know!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
Loved the part about the ink quill. Fantastic read;-)