Reviews for Bundle of Joy
Laverne Hayes chapter 11 . 2/22
I had so much fun reading this story. I fought off exhaustion at three in the morning just to get to the ending. It was an incredibly sweet story :)
:-)
laumirot chapter 11 . 1/10
I just love it!
Assasin Nero chapter 11 . 1/3
I found the reason.
Despite the fact that I love snape's impersonal tone, the letters take it a bit too far, and the constant use of formal words in the letters and dialogues quite frankly annoy me.

I read the whole fic stiffly, and could not quite enjoy it..

rest assured, the fic WAS very well written.
Assasin Nero chapter 4 . 1/3
this is a beautiful story.. but for reasons I cannot discern, I cannot read anymore.. though I will get through the final chap.
sumserotonin chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
WAIT WHAT IS THE NAME GOING TO BE?! I'm not that insightful ahhh but I've spent the last four chapters giggling like a crazy person.
wirefish1 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Great! Onward!
wirefish1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Love it!
SilverWingedYoukai chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
This was such a wonderfully well written story! I absolutely loved it. Any chances for a sequel or an epilogue?
Lila chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Oh my, such a sweet and touching story. I only started reading yesterday evening, and had to finish it first thing in the morning. You did an exceptionally good job on keeping both Hermione and Severus in character. The idea of getting to know each other by writing letters seems so endearing to me, and you did well with the sarcastic remarks and scientific topics. They really are such a wonderfully nerdy couple. Sometimes I could not stop from laughing out loud since it was entirely too funny, especially the examination regarding Severus' "health". Anyway, thank you for a wonderful journey! :)
GoldenGryphon chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Howdy!
I don't know if I've commented on your stories before. I may not have. I tend to be a bit reticent unless something particularly moves me. This particular story has been read (at least twice, now) and has been in my "Favorites" list for a bit.

I had to let you know that this chapter - this scene in the lives of Hermione and Severus - is perfect. It underscores the loneliness they've both been living with, the connection they found through their shared letters, the desire that has a way of catching the otherwise most controlled person offguard, and the need for someone who understands to be in each of their lives.
Having been there - even if for only a brief time before I lucked into my perfect partner - I can understand the overwhelming nature of all the rush of emotions as well as the need to Never Be Alone Again that struck at the end of the chapter.

This was a beautiful word picture of the emotional journey two people can take - especially if they are willing to make the jump with both feet and not look for a soft landing. The pure emotional truth is so painfully beautiful (overscored with a really good sex scene - kudos!) that I write this with tears in my eyes.

And the sex scene(s?) was/were perfect. Not too much "perfect lover", just enough humanity to be real. Thank you for that.

Thank you for writing this story. While I seem to be praising only this chapter, the entirety of the story hangs together well and is well-written. It's a pleasure to read as I go between doing my chores and reading a chapter, (wash, rinse, repeat) and gives me something to look forward to while doing my chores. Thank you for that as well.

Best thoughts.