Reviews for Bundle of Joy
Tisa chapter 11 . 5/22
Lovely. I have read this story before and it is still just as enjoyable as I remember.
Thank you.
Saissa chapter 11 . 5/3
Please please say you will write a sequel? Even if it is a one shoot about that little first year with the dead straight ebony hair and warm cinnamon brown eyes? I would love to know what house she is sorted into. Something tells me that she would be a Ravenclaw! Which to me is a compromise between Gryffindor and Slytherin. I would also love to know what name Severus wants for his daughter.

This was a wonderful story! Can't beleive I have never read this before now!
Shola2001 chapter 11 . 4/24
What a brilliant wonderful story. I just adore it.
AnaBookWorm chapter 11 . 4/17
Absolutely wonderful story! A beautiful and sublime work of art!
Thank you for your time and effort. A lovely read. Love their letters
X
omg that last chapter made me cry much, especially the story about the pen! This was so beautiful, it was so true to their characters, the way you wrote about how crippling loneliness was. I don't like snapexhermione stories usually but this was incredible and perhaps the best one I've read for this pairing
Lordienne chapter 11 . 1/26
What name you had in mind for their future daughter?
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 11 . 1/12
God, I loved it!
Misti D chapter 11 . 1/1
I enjoyed this so much! I love your Severus and Hermione. Happy writing.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
yes I was thinking Joy too...so sweet! I love it!
artemisgirl chapter 11 . 10/3/2017
This was lovely. I wonder what name he had in mind - Joy? That's my guess.

Your writing is excellent. I shall have to read through all of your stories now! :)
clausumcormeum chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
That was so, so, so cute. Love the end where Severus tells the Hogwarts world that he's a father with Hermione.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2017
Beautiful!
JoyceFleur chapter 11 . 9/8/2017
I absolutly love this story. The plot is interesting and the way you portray Hermoine and Severus is brilliant! It is such a sweet story I was warm inside when I finished it. You said you were working on a sequel where can I find it?
m-e-l-beatle chapter 11 . 8/26/2017
If the seas flowed with ink and the entire sky was made of parchment, I could not begin to write my love for you. That is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. You are an incredible writer. Thank you for your story.