Reviews for Bundle of Joy
c-wolf-girl chapter 11 . 7/25
Such a beautiful, beautiful story! But I must know... what would he name his daughter?! That is the only question I have. It's such a cliffhanger for me that I can't let it go. I simply must know!
Loved the part about the ink quill. Fantastic read;-)
sNOOBie chapter 11 . 7/8
This story is so awesome!

I'm not normally a fan of SS/HG but this was so good to read. I swallowed it raw over the span of two days and though there were a few confusing moments and errors grammar-wise, I enjoyed it more than ever.

A bundle of joy indeed.
takeawaymyimagination chapter 11 . 6/19
Sigh. This is just soooooooo lovely. You write beautifully and left me with nothing but a warm feeling. Keep writing!
Halle Alexis chapter 11 . 6/17
I adore this story and I'm only sad to see it end.
Halle Alexis chapter 9 . 6/17
I loved this chapter more than I can say!
Halle Alexis chapter 6 . 6/17
I really loved this chapter! And this story just keeps getting better! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 6/16
I am so interested in this story and I'm looking forward to reading more!
IsaNox chapter 11 . 6/2
I loved it. It made me cry multiple times and that is hard to do. :) I hope you really did post a sequel, I guess I'll go check that now. If not, what would he name her?
Julie chapter 9 . 5/26
Damn... *Fans herself*
Basilikos chapter 11 . 5/20
Wonderfully written :)
nintschibintschi chapter 11 . 5/17
Loved it thanks
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 5/11
Loved it! Now you just need to write the sequel. Pretty please.
bookworm661 chapter 7 . 5/11
I won't flay you alive for the cliff-hanger it was too perfectly evil and therefore in just the right place. Can't wait to finish the story.
MrsMalfoySnape chapter 11 . 4/27
This was so awesome! I absolutely adore it! I would love to read a continuance of this :)