Reviews for How Do You Make Lemonade, Anyway?
PortalGLaDOS chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
Oh, I really hope you begin to write this again. You've made an excellent story and I very much enjoyed it. You really got them in-character and I loved the GLaDOS flashback thingy c:
Nex chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
First of all, I must say that I'm terribly, terribly sad to have somehow managed to not find this story until now. Because oh my God-the characterizations, the speech, the crisp, well-described visualization of scenery that fics very rarely get me to do in any halfway-decent way-it's all absolutely beautiful. And because I'm an awful Oracle myself, I am absolutely on the edge of my seat to see where everything's going :D Awesome job, and I hope to see more whenever you get the inspiration to work on this again!
Virtical horizon chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Hello, this is a really cool story. I think this is a awesome version of the story after the events of portal 2 and I hope that you consider continuing it
approximationOfhumanity chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Yep, Chell might have cracked a little, but that makes her more likeable. Also, while this probably doesn't make a difference, hell, I'm not sure if this is abandoned, I'd like you to do romance; your writing is good, so I can't see why not.
approximationOfhumanity chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
This really wasn't boring, it was enjoyable. I liked the interaction between Chell and GLaDOS. I didn't like Chell's thoughts of leaving in the future, but hopefully they'll change. And the speaking thing... C'mon GLaDOS you can do something about that.

Anyway, nice chapter.
approximationOfhumanity chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Secrets and Intrigue... Fun.
approximationOfhumanity chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Your grammar is indeed good, as for the other stuff you mentioned, I can't give an opinion. I just hope Chell will somehow get the power of speech in the future, or some sort of mind-communication with GLaDOS.
Lady Ambika chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
This fic is really fantastic, you got me hooked from the first chapter, your writing style is gorgeous and I love that GLaDOS is so in character in this one that I can even hear her in my mind, ah :D! I like how you kept her as a supercomputer as she is and not humanized her, and also how you put Orange and Blue in the fic,- OH and Ora! I love Ora, such a lovely little turret, now I can't help thinking about this fic whenever I play Portal :3! I really wish this fic had more chapters, the plot is sincerely amazing and the pacing is great in this fic, not rushed like others I've read and, like, I usually tend to read more for the romance than for the plot, but this fic is an exception, this is one of the best fics I've ever read. Seriously.
I hope you can post more chapters soon. I'll be waiting :D

*hugs tight*

Lady Ambika
Kingdom Lover123123 chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Kingdom Lover123123 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
the 'nightmares' are flash backs!
Kingdom Lover123123 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
cool and I LOVED it
Kingdom Lover123123 chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
the robots' names are
Tall one: Atlas
Round one: Pea Body
Kingdom Lover123123 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
is the dream glados before she became a robot
Kingdom Lover123123 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014