Reviews for Priceless
bea-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
okay. now i'm goin to beg. again. to write another series. prequal on how daisuke and takeru got together...yes...confessions! andand. wow. i like dakemi and Niishi! eventhough i really don't know how they look like. O_O description, please? ** and a prequal about how niishi and dakemi got together too! MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE!
Wolfowitz chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I loved it...(stares into space)
Yaoi-Boy1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
You should keep this fic going i think. Maybe you write about their high school years. I think that was a big leap from 14 to wedding. Well I would like if you would consider this. P.S. This is one of my favorite fics. You're a very good writer.
Renn chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Oh my God, that was so sweet!

Really, wow. You made me cry...
fabianaK chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
This isn't kawaii. It's mega, ultra super kawaii. I luved this. -
Sydney chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Great! Wonderful! Now I think you should write about Takeru's little accident, it would make a great fic.
Destiny chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I LOVED IT! just as much as the first I think you are a very talented writer and i am enjoing the story Small Wonder keep it coming
Taiorami chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
...*super glomp* You have just made me one of the happiest people in the Digimon section! I love this! It's fluffy and Happy and and...*happy grin* I love you! *worships the ground Dream-sama writes upon* I love Kemi and Shi-chan for some odd reason. Sweet sweet. *happy dance*

Well I have wasted enough of your time and will leave before making an even bigger fool of myself. *hugs and snogs*

Tai
Amethyst of the Morning Star chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Domo gozaimasu Dream-chan. Looking forward to another fic starring Dakemi and his Koibito.

Ja ne _
Eevee chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
That was sweet

For some reason I always saw Kari as Nishii's mother, though *wonders why*
tamagochi chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
that was great! i need to re-introuduce my self to worthless, i remember likeing it thought!

_