Reviews for karma's law
Lord L.H.J chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
I love it!Hope you continue.
clideclant chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I think that you have a really good idea here, and a really good start, but there are some major revisions that you need to do. There are a lot of grammatical and punctation errors that make the story hard to read and understand, and they need to be fixed. If you have a hard time with stuff like that, you should try to get a beta reader to review it for you.

Other than the grammar and punctuation, I think you are off to a good start!
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Love this, can't wait to see what happens. Update soon :D
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
This story is awesome! Hope you update again soon :D
dreameralways chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Oh, to learn that your boss and friend is actually loaded and really does do his job because he feels he should and not for the paycheck. I have to wonder what Kittie would be thinking of Aaron.
sportsdevil86 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Yeah! An update, please update again. I love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Don't know why Morgan's pissed off he his the Carl buford thing. Love this story please update soon
hotchrocks123 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Love it please update soon
sportsdevil86 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Glad to see that you updated. Hope you continue!
sportsdevil86 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Please update. Great Chapters!
Shawns-Lady-Forever chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
An Update! I was so happy to read. You are doing a fantastic job so far, people are idiots nowadays. As long as you are trying your hardest that is all that matters. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more, especially when Greg tells his team about his past.
sportsdevil86 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
wow great story so far. cant wait to read more. hope you update soon!
Shawns-Lady-Forever chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this story so far. I hope to read more!
A fan chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
PLEASE PLEASE!
dreameralways chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Lovely. I hope to see more soon. As for the back story, Mr. Montgomery owned a corporate law firm. Greg took over as CEO at one point so Edward could retire. Prior to that he tried to open his own private practice after being a Federal Prosecutor (I believe, I don't think he was just a District Attorney). (FYI, you can't be a private DA, they work for the government so he can't have opened "his own office as a DA.") I really look forward to seeing how you will play this out. I love this cross.