Reviews for Why You Loved Me
Elaina96 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
please wright moor im hooked.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Ouran high school host club dialect
Annab1119 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
YAAAAAAAAAY! One step CLOSER! Hah. Phew. Okay, just had to get that out of my system. I can't wait to see how this developes! I don't think I have any helpful criticism at this point, maybe keep their relationship super bittersweet y'know? Well see you next update!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
And the slow Journey begins. My hunch is that Raven will never recover her lost memories, and they will have to build an all new relationship, which could be very different from the old one. I'm not sure for whom that would be weirder, BB or Raven.
Soar Vandergeid chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
OH. MY. GOD. I wanna know what's happens next, I wanna know, I wanna! :DDDD

This story is so awesome, I just didn't like the whole 'feeling for Cyborg' part at first but looking back on it, it's one of the things that make it so interesting!
Who is that Samantha Hicker? I wanna know! :P

Oh my, I can't wait, you have to update! Grrr! ' :P

Anyways, great fiction. A few mistakes here and there but nothing of great importance, I love when stories are interesting and well written. Yours is, my eyes don't burn at all after reading a chapter (:P) and my brain is working so fast trying to process everything that's happening and to predict what's going to happen that it's smoking... x)

I hope the next chapter comes out fast! :D I can't wait! (And sorry for not reviewing earlier but I had to read everything, couldn't stop mid way... :P)
Latsika chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Wow, I love this, it's awesome! :D Such story, much like, very wow! x)
I would review more if I could stop reading but unfortunately it'll have to wait, I have to finish all the chapters before I can stop... :P
twolostsouls25 chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
I really like this pls update again soon!
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Awesome update.
Iskandar06 chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Good chapter and yes you in did rush it but if you dont have time what else can you do?
Kaarlinaa chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Lord have mercy with your cruel self. Lol jk but I actually thought beastboy was getting kissed by raven. And raven and cyborg. Nah! They don't even look good. But continue I feel like that was an amazing chapter. Update soon!
JasonVUK chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
8D YAY Gar and Rae are back on track o,,o will new Raven fall for Gar or will old Rae resurface? 8O
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
YES! IT'S BACK!
Kaarlinaa chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
lol good because i dont like cy and rae its all about that bb and rae moments lol. Well continue i really enjoyed reading this story i hope you update soon bye
TomMaier chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Fantastic story! I love the whole plot. As for Raven seeming OOC, it's to be expected that someone in her particular situation would be confused and not herself. Looking forward to the update! Please keep the interest in the story. I know I will.
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
That was pretty fucked up for Raven to do. Pretty cool story, hope you update soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »