Reviews for Colourless World
Almiaranger chapter 1 . 5/23
This is a really great fic and you should be so proud of that. It took me a bit to get past the at times shaky grammar, but not only did it improve as the story went on, but the story itself was good enough despite it- which I rarely say, being the grammar stickler I am. Fabulous job, definitely one of my favorites stories for Misaki and Saruhiko. :)
fujoshisx2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is an AMAZING story! I seriously LOVE this story! I am so happy that you've kept their characterization because most doesn't bother to. The plot is seriously good! And the feeeeeeeelsssss OMFG ZA FEELSSSSSS...
Psycho Saika chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was beyond awesome.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Holy crap... You have no idea how much I love your writing in this... I couldn't stop reading... I tried to stop reading so I could get some sleep but, when I tried all I could think about was what happens next. This is definitely ending up on my 'read at least once a day' list. I cried at some parts, smiled at others and was completely mesmerized.
anisajiro chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I have been read this fic soooo many times, and i cried. I’am crying while read this fic, especially Fushimi’s confession. Omygod! This is the best SaruMi fanfic that i have read, i can feel the angst of SaruMi’s relationship, in this case is about Fushimi’s feeling.
I want Yata to realize that Fushimi is not betrayer, he’s just left Homra, not Yata. and i want Yata realize that he still need Fushimi in his side.
Phoenix Lumen chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Type your review here...
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
oh god...that was really painful...the part where Saru finally confessed and left Misaki...that HURT. ajsd;faffjas;i... Thank you for making them end up together tho :o.

Ahh one thing though; it could be shorter i think...like the self reflections could be condensed and said in less words, and i think it would make it more powerful. because the long inner monologues tended to make me drift from the flow of what you were trying to get across, and the effect just wasnt the same.

anyways, i really enjoyed this over all...the storyline was well done :o
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It was good :). I think you could condense it...a lot and it'd still be good, probably even better. I got kind of tired of reading those paragraphs that honestly seemed they were just repeating things I already knew but other than that is a great story :)!
Warai-san chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Woah this sure is a long one shot...
Found myself crying when Saru finally confessed and Misaki realized; even though I don't know if Saru and Misaki are the type of persons to confess to the other or not, the reasons and emotions and feelings were true and real. But anyways it's good to know that they had a happy ending instead of a sad one (which seemed highly possible in this situation), and the use of Misaki's line from (the coming) season two of K was great.
Thank you for writing such a great fic. Thank you. /sobs/
Rin Kei chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
oh my gosh... Its 5 am actually but theres not way that i left this page without saying how much i enjoyed this fic. Was totally dragged by it although english its not my native language(so sorry for the nonsense ;w;) what should i say? I liked this so far, i laughed , i was excited , i was sad and i cried a lot specially at the end hah such a crybaby. I read this in my phone so was a litt hard lol but i forgive you hah :) thank you so much for such precious fic
DidiMag chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I spent almost 4 hours but... it definitelly worth it!
Really love this story, it was really long and I like it... because when it's Sarumi it can never be too long for me!
Yay, great job! Really, and the ending was amazing *_*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love your profile image, also :) - amel
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
you have to work your writing, but the plot was great. It took a while reading all that, but i couldn't stop...
in the end was worth it :) Thanks !
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
*sobs* You made me cry almost the whole time I read your fic, especially the end. Poor Saru.. *sobs*
Love it! And love the fact that it's so long. Usually a long oneshot bored me but when it's Saru, even 500k words I'm still going to read it(so long as Saru is not paired with a girl)
More, please?