Reviews for Absolution
R chapter 2 . 3/25
Hey I noticed that you stopped working on this a couple years ago and I would love you to continue.

Please do
Pretty please
With your favorite snack on top
Midlife-Fan chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Was this story abandoned?
DescensusAverno chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I'm really enjoying it so far! Looking forward to more!
particle13 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I’ve read this fic a few times and I still really like it and I am drawn into the mystery. If Magnus is correct about the organ harvesting scheme, who is behind it?

In canon, Alec is supposed to be a thoughtful and observant person who cares for others deeply, and I am looking forward to that aspect of his personality being presented. So I think becoming a police officer is a really interesting profession to put him in.

And really, what is in Alec’s past? By the end, I assume the dead body is Max’s, and the voice saying it’s Alec’s fault is Roberts. And I remember Isabelle is mentioned earlier, Alec kissed her cheek, so I assume she is fine and the Lightwood siblings are still close.

Magnus is as delightful and amusing as always. Though I have to wonder; does he already know about whatever happened to Alec? Luke knows by the name Lightwood, and Catarina and Luke already know that Magnus has some connection to Alec.
nowherenohow chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
You have to finish it! Please please continue
Wrongaboutme chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
please continue this story! This is a fascinating and refreshing AU story. Patiently waiting for another update:)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
please write more soon! this is a great story:)
womanintheback chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
UPDATE POR FAVOR! I feel like I might literally explode. PLEASE. I love it.
Akira Chikara chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
You really write interesting stories. I look forward to more chapters!
shushimreading chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Oh wow! Totally awesome story! I really like it so far. Seems like it is going to be a great story. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Trena81 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Oh gawwwd. I love panic attacks. That sounds mean right? But I do. I'm excited to see more!
Reesexxoo chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Mia-Zeklos chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Just passing by to tell you that I loved the chapter/
Sungoddess64 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Such an amazing second chapter! I adore how flirty and sweet Magnus is and the nightmares Alec was having are so intriguing. Can't wait to see what happens next!
DoctorTheTwitch chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
yes, I am definitely enjoying this. I love AUs in general and I think I have a special weakness for anything medical. XD please continue!