Reviews for The Rescue of Princess Steph
Desirae Jeff Hardy's 1 girl chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
LOL! That was funny please dont stop writting. Oh and one more question is Matt going to meet Lita in this fic?
Ropo chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
Oh my, LMAO! I'm absolutely loving it!

This chapter is even better than the first. I love the horses name - Fluffy Lightning, hilarious. Jeff has such a wide vocabulary, lol.

I'm loving it very much! Don't leave it too long til you update
wordspank chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
OMG! Mick is the Daddy! Awesome! Oh man, this totally kicks alotta ass, and I just LOVE it! Get working, cuz I'll be waiting for more! :P ~*P*~
Azrael-013 chapter 2 . 10/6/2002
Good, definitely good! I love the part with the horses. You don't have to ask, girl, just continue it! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
s0undasleep chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
cute and interesting! continue soon?
TADAHmon chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
Haha! This is hilarious. I love it!
Misery Monkie chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
it's 2:17 here. AM time too. SOOOOOOOOOO... this was funny. yes it was. it's true. it's true lolz. i've always wanted to say that lolz. dont mind me. i need sleep now... lolz. but please write another chapter!
Misery Monkie chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
I like this story very fine. very funny. i wish you continue!
NogeiloGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I like your intro: very medieval. :) I like this, please continue!
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Aww, I think it's a cute idea, and it seems like it'll be a good story. Can't wait to read more. :)
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Please continue. This is entertaining and I really like Steph/Jericho. btw- Does Edge ever come in?
gone bye bye D chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
I didn't think this chap was crappy at all. I thought it was a great combination of humor and fantasy, kinda like "The Princess Bride!" I'll admit, in recent months, I've lost interest in Smoochy Dreamer fics, but when I read at the top that this was going to be similar to "Where for art thou my Jericho?", I knew it would be worth the read. I believe I started reading it before, I never got around to finishing it. ;;

Keep up the good work! :-)
alaskantiger chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
This is pretty good keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
This story looks like it could a great one so PLEASE CONTINUE...AND SOON!
Mika-HHH chapter 1 . 8/15/2002