Reviews for Where I'm Going
wankylove89 chapter 26 . 5/19
Just found and read this story. I really wish you would come back and update this amazing story.
Harperlouise chapter 1 . 5/1
Still so sad this isn't going to be completed
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
NOOO! why? are you okay? did something happened? :/
unicorns223 chapter 26 . 9/14/2013
Naww, I only just started reading this story a few days ago and could not stop until I got to chapter 26! This story was A-mazing and I'm so sad that it won't be updated in awhile. You are a fantastic writer and I hope you find the inspiration to continue this story :D
LiveorDieBrittana chapter 26 . 9/10/2013
Da fack noooo!
snixx-tana chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ): ): ): ): ): ): So sad
Guest chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
this sucks big time.
naynay1963 chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
Well this is disappointing news for sure. I was just thinking we were due for an update. As with this story and others fanfic writers have walked away from I wish Brittany had invented a time machine so you and them could go back and allow yourself the time to finish the story.
It seems that you could literally do 1-2 more chaps and an epilogue and finish the story. But you know your life and the restrictions so thank you for what you wrote. It was new and fresh and will be sorely missed. Good luck in your future and if you should ever decide to complete this fic I will greedily read it.
dawger25 chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
I hope you can return soon! This is one of my favorite stories!
lamerhyme chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
well this is SO sad. Unfinish fics are sad. I know you're busy and can't concentrate writing as of the moment but I just want you to know that I already love this fic of yours and I hope someday you'll get back to this and finish it. Doesn't matter if it takes you months or years, still waiting. God bless you with your decisions. :)
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
Permanent Hiatus really saddens me, I won't lie. I love this story. I understand that you must be quite busy with everything happening in you life, last semester in Uni, I totally get it. But I still really hope you eventually finish the story even if it happens in 6 or more months, I would still read it and I would still love it. Take care and good luck with everything.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
Aw why permanent? I'd still read it even if you wouldn't update in over a year. Good luck with everything though.
Nidalee chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
I'll be waiting! ;)
alterego1387 chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
Aww that sucks! I hope everything is ok.
Look after yourself. Hope to see you soon!
D chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
What LanieCroft said. Good luck.