Reviews for The Newest Member (A Naruto-Akatsuki Fanfic)
lee chapter 19 . 6/29
why did you make Hidan an enemy he's immortal and follows jashin. jashin is not going to be happy. could you make hidan an ally because he's awoseme
kingrocker chapter 5 . 6/4
:D. This is getting Goooood ..like real good ...its like when u do a Jutsu That's Suppose to do goood :p .on to the next one
kingrocker chapter 4 . 6/3
I sacrificed my sleep for this ... Ya I know why would someone do that ... Well I always wanted it to be like this .. Now I hope he crushes the villain I meant the village
kingrocker chapter 2 . 6/3
O M G man you were just born to write ...man holy shoot this chapter just Gave me a boner I mean not the Type U get While Watching Po** but the one with The thril and Excitement ...Its amazing and on to the next one ..:)
kingrocker chapter 1 . 6/3
Don't mind the Language ...but Fucking A man ... Now on to the Next chapter ...
And I hope The Plot hits as U say it does .
drizzt chapter 15 . 5/27
i now have a huge urge to say say supert history every chapter

but i will fight it because i don't want you to stop writing
ducduy2312 chapter 42 . 5/8
So much epic . Thanks for a new story .
the plot is different but i liked it .
Damn dude that was fucking amazing man I don't care if I'm late with it I
This is the most confusing story I read in my life. It's nothing but utter bullshit! Only a person with low IQ would like it. What a wastage of my time!
Narutolover chapter 43 . 4/11
This story started out with an interesting plot. Then it became bad to worse! So much so I had to actually skim through all the chapters to reach the ending. And this is my verdict.

This story simply speaking was a major disappointment! I have never seen a worse story with such horrible characterisations marked by mindless bashing. The most illogical and contrived plot. And the worst ending ever.

Kudos for writing one of the worst fanfictions here!
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 42 . 3/6
Omg should have a 2nd chap epilogue o: like reaction of ppl seeing hinata alive. Hanabi still haven't seen naruto.. also konan! Revival of Uzumaki clan! Wait...where did karin n suigetsu go again? They disappeared. ...but yea. One extra chap! :) _
love this story too much to let go hahaha. All the emotions running wild...n good riddance Uchiha clan is done. Before itachi redefected to sasuke, I thought he would actually stay w naruto...n not support sasuke n encourage him to kill naruto. ...aye
v-sama chapter 5 . 2/8
all of the characters are oc.i cant even call them naruto characters..
also..this is a dark ..they sure are happy.
lewmax82 chapter 43 . 2/4
Thank you for an AWESOME AWESOME story! I will read again and again and again and again and...
lewmax82 chapter 5 . 2/3
The story seems a little patched...but super hilarious! I will enjoy this:)
Hate u chapter 15 . 2/1
FUCK UR MOM FUCK EVERYONE U LOVE U MOTHER FUVKEN WHORE GO SUCK UR MOMS BALLS AND UR DADS VAGINA U GOOD FOR NOTHING WHORE