Reviews for The Newest Member (A Naruto-Akatsuki Fanfic)
Ambernightdazer416 chapter 41 . 5/16
AU Tragic ending short. Naruto uses up all his power bringing back Hinata from the Reaper Death Seal. Black Zetsu comes from behind to stab him in the heart and then takes him over and finally ressurecting Kaguya and Kaguya easily takes over the world with all of team 7 gone.
How old is the author exactly? Fuck!
Wtf. Shitty storytelling
LanceSennin chapter 2 . 5/4
Naruto should've just let Kurama take over when the villagers became involved. I know his feeling, many people in my school dislike me
TheWateringWizard chapter 29 . 4/4
Well it seemed fun at the beginning but now after all the killing and murders it just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth... Kakashi, And, Tsunade, Sasuke and Itachi are after Naruto's blood. What peace can Naruto find? He virtually lost no one apart from the way of life he used to live before all this started. He took Sakura from Sasuke, Kakashi and Tsunade. It's gonna be complicated
TheWateringWizard chapter 26 . 4/4
Ohhh this is gonna be fun in the future!
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 4/4
Please please have him release the ninth tail! Don't let him stop there! People think he isn't in control but he is! This battle is gonna be a massive cluster fuck
TheWateringWizard chapter 24 . 4/4
I'm a little disappointed at the training. And why is kurama behaving the same as in canon when he hated Naruto. It seemed like they got along so kurama wouldn't try to take over or go free. Naruto should simply unlock the seal and cooperate with the nine tails.
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 4/4
Regarding the info you had on Nagato (the fact that he was in the mechanics chair) and the Senjutsu, Kakuzu having more than one heart and Samehada, I think you started writing this story at least after Naruto defeated Pain. I'm just a little miffed when you reduce the Shinra Tensei and the Bansho Tenin to simple wind techniques.
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 4/4
That chapter was hilarious! The party updates names were so fun and the hangover status was the cherry on top
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 4/4
Man that sex scene was great! At this point I really like your Tensei! Orochimaru is a very nice addition as is Itachi and Sasori. I've never been a big fan of Deidara but he's still cool.
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 4/4
What an entrance! Please please tell me he opens Kurama's cage
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 4/4
The organic material of Zetsu and Nagato's blood? Hum I see what you are planning... Well I think
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 4/4
Well that was an intense chapter, you made me cry
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 4/4
I understand your frustration. Personally I leave a review if I have something to say about the chapter. A joke, a rant... Something meaningful. Usually I rant. But if nothing comes to mind I don't generally leave a general review like 'please update'