Reviews for The Newest Member (A Naruto-Akatsuki Fanfic)
ducduy2312 chapter 42 . 5/8
So much epic . Thanks for a new story .
the plot is different but i liked it .
Damn dude that was fucking amazing man I don't care if I'm late with it I
This is the most confusing story I read in my life. It's nothing but utter bullshit! Only a person with low IQ would like it. What a wastage of my time!
Narutolover chapter 43 . 4/11
This story started out with an interesting plot. Then it became bad to worse! So much so I had to actually skim through all the chapters to reach the ending. And this is my verdict.

This story simply speaking was a major disappointment! I have never seen a worse story with such horrible characterisations marked by mindless bashing. The most illogical and contrived plot. And the worst ending ever.

Kudos for writing one of the worst fanfictions here!
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 42 . 3/6
Omg should have a 2nd chap epilogue o: like reaction of ppl seeing hinata alive. Hanabi still haven't seen naruto.. also konan! Revival of Uzumaki clan! Wait...where did karin n suigetsu go again? They disappeared. ...but yea. One extra chap! :) _
love this story too much to let go hahaha. All the emotions running wild...n good riddance Uchiha clan is done. Before itachi redefected to sasuke, I thought he would actually stay w naruto...n not support sasuke n encourage him to kill naruto. ...aye
v-sama chapter 5 . 2/8
all of the characters are oc.i cant even call them naruto characters..
also..this is a dark ..they sure are happy.
lewmax82 chapter 43 . 2/4
Thank you for an AWESOME AWESOME story! I will read again and again and again and again and...
lewmax82 chapter 5 . 2/3
The story seems a little patched...but super hilarious! I will enjoy this:)
Hate u chapter 15 . 2/1
FUCK UR MOM FUCK EVERYONE U LOVE U MOTHER FUVKEN WHORE GO SUCK UR MOMS BALLS AND UR DADS VAGINA U GOOD FOR NOTHING WHORE
PinkRose3101 chapter 15 . 1/15
XD LoLz at note

Anyway... I know you had to but... WHY JIRYA?

Besides that... Getting good so far. As I read on, the pace in certain areas are definately getting better, so thumbs up on improving there.
PinkRose3101 chapter 10 . 1/15
I have to say at some points the story feels a little rushed, especially the scenes where the ninja sever their bonds with Konoha but other than that... i like it so far. I'm really surprised at how quickly Naruto is fitting in with his new friends or is that the Fox's doing? Anyway... Great story so far!
spikedwolf274 chapter 4 . 1/11
I have to say ur story brought me to tears i actually felt i was in it this is a great story
Delathen chapter 16 . 1/10
... well, yet more Danzo fail, but yours is a light-hearted story in the lines of A Few Good Men or Hunt for Red October. When I start looking at this as a US episode of NCIS or Bones, it's a lot more palatable. No need for depth here, we're all focused on the surface!

And that's not necessarily bad.
Delathen chapter 14 . 1/10
You are SEVERELY underestimating how powerful the Akatsuki and Jiraiya are. Or did you forget Nagato, on his own, completely devastating Konoha, killing several times as many ninja as were present here?

You can make all the arguments of time and circumstance you want, you are SEVERELY weakening characters that are many times stronger than displayed here.
Delathen chapter 13 . 1/10
well, overly emotional Ne aside, lots of weird things this chapter. Such as any single Ne thinking that they are even close to matching Kakashi, much less Jiraiya. Even Danzo isn't so stupid; he lost, at his best, to Sasuke, who Jiraiya was more than capable of ripping to shreds and that Kakashi easily matched if not still surpassed by miles.

That said, let it burn!