Reviews for Of Fairy Tales and Time Agents
OnlyHim chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is truly beautiful. I'm deeply moved, countless tears flowing. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 03.06.2014.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's so beautiful, so emotional, so emotive and I just love it! I was crying such huge tears from the moment Jack raised his glass and saluted his beloved Ianto until the end. Wonderful, wonderful, thank you.
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was so sweet. Ianto Jones Day...that gave me shivers.

I loved how this played out. Very well-written and haunting. Poor Jack. He will never forget his Ianto.
littleindiemuffins chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
No I'm not crying...(yes I am). This was beautiful and lovely.
Bendyfish chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
OMG this is truly wonderful. And so to with your story pass into legend to be read over and over.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
OMG this is truly wonderful. And so to your story will become legend to be read over and over. It brought a warmth to my heart.
mardar chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow! I'm glad Ianto's sacrifice will still be remembered 1000's of years in the future
SarahCat1717 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was so very touching. I loved all the details you added. Theirs would make a great fairy tale. Especially loved "with vowels that could reduce the captain to a melted puddle." That's when the tears started for me here!
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was a lovely, if heart-wrenching piece. I am curious though, are the foster sons a reincarnation of Jack & Ianto? I ask because of the similarities between the 2 boys and the 2 TW operatives. (The way I figure, assuming the Face of Boe is a future version of Jack, when he died, he was reincarnated into a time frame where Ianto was also reincarnated. It didn't matter if it was during a time period where Jack's previous incarnation was still alive because time is wibbly-wobbly.)
taylorpatta chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I'm glad you kept your promise to the plot bunnies - I loved that!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This story made me cry. This one shot is brilliant, fantastic even! Never stop writing!
AnnieKeller chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I reallly love this story it is beautifully written. I can just picture a wise man or elder sitting with a bunch of littles telling this tale ! Thank you !
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love this fic! Its nice to read that Ianto is still remembered after all that time! Great work.
Fandomfangirlno1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was one of the best jack/ianto fanfics I've read! Beautiful!