Reviews for Vetitum Amor
anime4eve chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I really love your story! It's super good!-
Red.delacruz chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
please update ssooonn
Kuruta-Kei chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Oh My! You're finally Updating!
I've been loyally and patiently waiting for this chapter!
Great as always, all I can ask of you is: perhaps a longer chapter, please?
AskaaPhantom chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Hey! Love this story. This is based on a doujin right? I think I might have read it somewhere... Hmmmm. Anyways I really want to see more AkaKise action so yeah. More Kise kawaiiness and Alashi emperorness (I know you cant find those words in the dictionary but ohwell) so anyways keep it up. Improve your writing style a little though its a little boring at parts. But hey youll do great :) keep this story going! ;)
shashavenn chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
O_O Updated! Thanks for telling me :D This chapter is short but atleast I can see AkaKise here. Kise looks like he will fall in love with Akashi though 3 Keep writing! :D
sairakanzaki chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Kya! Finally you updated. Fantastic story. Pls update soon.
addyliciousyaoi chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I'm glad you're back to continue the story.
The chapter's good. A misunderstanding arises. I wonder what will happen from here.
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
omg yay! finally! omg been anticipating this! And omg Aomine geez! Not good enough! And dawwww my baby Kise! Don't cry! And Akashi waoh... .ever. xD omg amazing! And thanks for updating! And omg please don't make it into a really angsty fic!But amazing as usual!
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! WHERE YOU HIDING?!?!?!? OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! IT'S AMAZING!!!!! AND AWWWW DOES KISE HATE AKASHI? WELL I DO PREFER AOKISE BUT I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT AKASHI BEING THE KINDA BAD ONE BUT STILL AMAZING!!!!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!SERIOUSLY NEXT CHAPTER!!!! OH! AND HOPEFULLY THIS FIC DOESN'T DRAG ON TOO LONG, THAT'S WHAT I TELL ALL THE FICS THAT ARE AMAZING XD SO DO YOU KNOW LIKE HOW MANY CHAPTERS YOU PLANNING ON WRITING? GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEXT CHAPTERS AND YEAH YOU ROCK!!!!
shashavenn chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I just came upon on this story and its really is interesting. So many questions and Akashi is somewhat scary and that is good. I'm into AoKise but AkaKise is interesting too. But now its already 2014, did you stop continuing this story? I really want to know the rest of the story, please continue!
sairakanzaki chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
WOW this story is Wonderful and i LOVE it. Your a GENIUS for making this wonderful story. i hope everything will be fine. i want AkaKise pair. i hope that kise will love Aomine for short time and then he'll learn to love Akashi and fell hard in love with Akashi. hehehe something like that. Pls continue this magnificent story UPdate ASAP ;)
justareadernow chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Kyaaa! Interesting story you have here. I love AkaKise and Aominecchi butting in makes it more thrilling XD I hope you'll update soon. I need more AkaKise in my life. :D
lonely white cloud chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
AkaKi, based on dou
Damn, I hate waiting :
addyliciousyaoi chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
*sigh* I Love the entire chapter although it's short. T.T
Stirring up something in Aomine with regards to Kise is something to look forward to.
Akashi threatening Aomine spiced up everything.
Kise in his state makes the story interesting more and more.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Hii.Roo chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
GAH I love it hgperhgrghpighprhgpe your story is so great ehehe