Reviews for Teach Me How to Love
Writingwife83 chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Well I must say I'm really enjoying this! I like the slow burn and the gradual progression of feelings. I also appreciate the intrigue and crime aspect of the story. Not my strong point, so it always impresses me when I read stories that have a strong bit of that included.
I discovered this story by chance because it was favorited by someone who just wrote a review of my writing. I'm actually trying to focus on writing a chapterof mine right now... but this is awfully (and delightfully) distracting hehe! I can't wait to read more and enjoy the drama! ;)
CQCRASH chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
it's getting better at each chapter
CQCRASH chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
So far so good I'm really enjoying this fic
CQCRASH chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I loved the way Sherlock is to protective about Molly!
CQCRASH chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
OmG! I really like drama tooo!
CQCRASH chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Ok thank you for not killing Molly!
vampyshreya chapter 36 . 5/6/2014
oh my god!i just can't believe was the most beautiful journey.
hsquires77 chapter 36 . 4/30/2014
I have loved this story all along. And now I have tears because of it. You are a great writer. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift
Factum Est Cor Meum Ad Lapidem chapter 36 . 4/29/2014
I. LOVE. IT. This was an awesome story! I love Sherlolly! I also like how you did the epilogue. All awesome things must come to an end, right?
secretsunion chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
I don't know if I reviewed your fic before but I'd like to tell you that I enjoyed so much your history and you made me cry during the whole epilogue, it was so pretty and touching. Thank you so much for writing. I'm keeping an eye in your other fics.
Irene90 chapter 36 . 4/28/2014
While I was reading I wanted to say so many things about this one; about Sam, Eugene and A. but then I reached the end of the chapter and the only thing that I have to say is that "she taught him how to love". You had me crying from the start. To tell the truth from the moment that I started reading your story I've been crying loads and loads. I love your story. I love the fact that you wrote something so true and real I love the fact that "she taught him how to love". Thank you for telling this story! Take care and carry on!
draegon-fire chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
I loved how you wrapped up everything that happened in their lives. This was a great story, and I loved reading it.
HanHan84 chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
Its all over now *sniffles* I have stuck with this story since it started and now i have an account and now sherlock and molly are married and they have kids and John and mary have kids too OMG its too much! you are ACD of the future and that takes me back to my first review as a guest. i will miss this story. :)
SammyKatz chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
Tears and smiles. You did well.
StrongerThanMost chapter 36 . 4/27/2014
Ok so I just wanted to say that I just loved that story! Sometime fanfictions tend too be goofy and to drawn out but this story was wonderful :))