Reviews for The Shaman of Konoha
InfinityMask chapter 12 . 5/26
Please continue this story
Love the story
Sarah132cs chapter 12 . 2/1
Did I ever tell u how much I love your stories if not I'll be doing it every time I read your stories...
Ps
Great job btw.
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Yeah shove it back up your ass canon lover.
Haruna Pan chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I really love your stories! I hope you can come back to them someday, thank you!
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
-.-
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Found a glitch in this chapter. You said "since her parents died after SHE was born". Don't you mean after HE, as in Nawaki, was born? Because if they died after Tsunade was born, how does her little brother exist?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I like the concept you've put forth so far and I like where you're taking this, but I have one very major annoyance that you introduced in this chapter: your insistence of turning all terms in regards to the Spirits and Naruto's bloodline into acronyms. It's amateurish and lowers quality of an otherwise very good story to something barely higher then a teenage chat page.
Drifter950 chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
As my children were growing up. they were interested in the Naruto anime series. I acquired it for them, and on occasion sat in of a few sessions with them. I agree that it is fun series, but I got them to agree with me that the "author" seemed to be more interested in developing any of his characters other than his titled one. Well, other than a pivot point in his story. Sorry.

Sadly, none of us had ever found a sample of of the Shaman King series.

All that said, I am finding your fanfic fascinating. I really think you are developing your plot line, characters and background universe very well.

Thank you!

I hope that your MUSE will lead you back to "The Shaman of Konoha" sooner than later. I will look forward to seeing what else you will surprise us with.

May the MUSE always be with you!
coolcat12345 chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Great and cool .Can we see Naruto's interactions with his peers,Kurama and SOF,especially turning Sasuke away from path of vegneance?OCs are ,could we get more history,how world became like this,was Hao right and this is now his attemp to continue his goal,but with less bloodshedding (just don't overpower Naruto,aka make him Marty Stu that can take on both of fandoms in this crossover at once,like many writers do)?
noirekitsune chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
i really like the story so far
i thought i wouldnt in the beginning, since i dont watch shaman king, but you made it a little more understandable, enough for me to really enjoy it
i hope there's more soon!

noirekitsune
biofan09 chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
The fact that Naruto just let Sasuke stew in his negative emotions. Considering how rich Sasuke is, you would think he would go to Naruto to talk to his parents at least once a month. A few talks with his mother and some of the innocent Uchihas and Sasuke would be on the road to being a protector instead of an avenger.
I would have like to have seen some scenes of Naruto doing some of his early Shaman duties or something. As it is it feels like the village now respects him and his new position out of nowhere. Meeting with Konohumaru's father, dealing with Yakumo Kurama's demon, Iruka's parents, Hiruzen's wife, Hinata's mother (if she's dead), and Naruto's own frigging mother would have been nice early adventures to see.
Considering how much of a fuss was made about how Masahiro not having a GS, a scene of him finding one should have been included instead of an offhand comment.
Overall, good plot, good OCs, good humor. As much as it pains me say it, if you don't feel comfortable writing romance then you don't need to (*puts away naruhina banners and shirt*).
11 months since the last update? ...sigh...
regfurby chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
I hope that when the Akatsuki comes knocking, they have to fight for their lives instead of pulling out some hidden trump card from their asses that easily overcomes whichever shaman they are facing, or somehow have secret knowledge on shamans that allows them to easily exploit their weaknesses.

Either way, pretty interesting story.
zeldawolffang chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
i hope this story is not canceled i like how it's going _ keep it up
Blue Eyes White Dragon Slayer chapter 12 . 5/10/2014