Reviews for The Shaman of Konoha
lalo80 chapter 2 . 6/2
Porfa actualiza pronto. No abandones esta historia
kat1017 chapter 3 . 5/11
In the Shaman King series a Shaman could have more than one Spirit partner so since Naruto is the only Shaman at this point and the last descendant of the Asakura clan why not have him bond with all five Great Spirits over time as he gets stronger, more knowledgeable, older, and more mature physically and mentally so that he can try to unite the elemental countries and bring peace to them.
lalo80 chapter 1 . 2/25
Porfa actualiza pronto
Mumia0813 chapter 12 . 2/18
I like this very much, can't wait to read more lol I like this hao-persona naruto...interesting fact on how has went crazy n started the mass genocide. I'd never understood it from the show... Gosh I was such a hao fangirl lol
Brazilwolf chapter 12 . 1/14
Really enjoyed this story. Yay that Naruto is strong. I like his powers from the Shamen King he got. Like his Guardian spirit. Kyuubi is good which is awesome. The disciples added was a great idea. It was so cool how he dealed with things like with the Uchiha massacre and Itachi himself. He calm yet gentle. Hope he can change Sasuke for the good. I'm looking forward to reading more.
storyteller73 chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Hello;

Great story.

Any chance of you continuing it?

Please do.
lalo80 chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Porfa actualiza pronto, es buena tu historia
Chaos wizard chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Keep it coming plz it is good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
I thought he called the meeting of the council in order to DISSOLVE it! That WAS what the first told him to do!
InfinityMask chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
Love the story
Mermaid's Magic chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Did I ever tell u how much I love your stories if not I'll be doing it every time I read your stories...
Ps
Great job btw.
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Yeah shove it back up your ass canon lover.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I really love your stories! I hope you can come back to them someday, thank you!
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 10/17/2014