Reviews for The Shaman of Konoha
lalo80 chapter 8 . 3/29
Porfa retoma tus historias y actualizalas. realmente eran buenas y no merecen caer en el olvido
tatianakragh chapter 12 . 2/27
Plz Update the story is good
Monster King chapter 12 . 2/24
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
WolkaiserDrake chapter 12 . 1/22
any more?
kitsune7815 chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
amazing simply amazing. i love your book and i hope you update. not to rush you though.
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
While interesting concept and all, i didnt liked to much how you basicaly transformed Naruto a six years child into a relatively overpowered being and a cold blooded killer in just seconds, capable of kill with a smile on his face D:

Also what Hao said to him sounded to much like those Xianxia walking disasters to my tastes. D:
holothewolf16 chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
please update. I really like this story. very well written
Luna chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
Great story.
lalo80 chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto. No abandones esta historia
kat1017 chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
In the Shaman King series a Shaman could have more than one Spirit partner so since Naruto is the only Shaman at this point and the last descendant of the Asakura clan why not have him bond with all five Great Spirits over time as he gets stronger, more knowledgeable, older, and more mature physically and mentally so that he can try to unite the elemental countries and bring peace to them.
lalo80 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto
Mumia0813 chapter 12 . 2/18/2016
I like this very much, can't wait to read more lol I like this hao-persona naruto...interesting fact on how has went crazy n started the mass genocide. I'd never understood it from the show... Gosh I was such a hao fangirl lol
Brazilwolf chapter 12 . 1/14/2016
Really enjoyed this story. Yay that Naruto is strong. I like his powers from the Shamen King he got. Like his Guardian spirit. Kyuubi is good which is awesome. The disciples added was a great idea. It was so cool how he dealed with things like with the Uchiha massacre and Itachi himself. He calm yet gentle. Hope he can change Sasuke for the good. I'm looking forward to reading more.
storyteller73 chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Hello;

Great story.

Any chance of you continuing it?

Please do.
lalo80 chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Porfa actualiza pronto, es buena tu historia