Reviews for Wrong But Right
Alizarin098 chapter 62 . 8/20
I really enjoyed your malec story! Nice work!
Jadne chapter 62 . 6/30
I feel sooooooooooooo sad right now ( and disopointed). I wish that I had a life like that:'(
Your an amazing writer and am defondly gonna try and read more, I know it's sounds totally weird but, i am like so in love with this story that I wish I could just jump into it and become part of it. ( I don't want to be a mundane anymore at all.)
I cried
VerraChoco87 chapter 61 . 5/8
like very like... . it more than enough to make me smile
VerraChoco87 chapter 24 . 5/7
I like it
Oh. My. God. This story is just amazing. And i cried so much when i though alec died. I loved when chairman meow had a bit bigger role :3
KuroBara311 chapter 8 . 3/28
m h nm m hmm mm m?
MALECFOREVER chapter 62 . 3/15
I love this story so much. Best story ever. I just wish they had a child to make more perfect but it is still awesome.️️
Love the pairing and the story you portray the characters perfectly add more chairman meow
GlambertGirlLovesTMI chapter 61 . 11/23/2015
OH MY GOD! THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY AND SO ONE OF MY FAVORTES.
pizzassiness chapter 50 . 9/16/2015
You write so well!
coco chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
this is a really good fanfic and i generally enjoyed it despite cursing at you at the moments of caroline and when he 'died'. i was crying so hard when i thought he 'died' and because your writing is so good that it gave me feels you should get the thumbs up *sniffles* and the sexy scene were good too *nosebleeds*
Ankta8876 chapter 61 . 6/22/2015
This story has been wonderful and I'm sad that it's ended, I love how you kept the characters mostly accurate and how it never got boring.
I loved the ending
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 46 . 6/8/2015
Hei!
I love this chapter! It was so funny and sweet! I have a feeling that I repeat myself, but I love the way you write!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 37 . 6/8/2015