Reviews for Wrong But Right
patoisabel2015 chapter 61 . 4/11
ahhhh! your story is so perfect! even with all of the pain at first, but the end it's right, i hate the idea of one of them just get older, it's unfair... and the fact Max is still alive pleases me greatly... thanks for share your story, keep writing you're great!
BlazingFlames22 chapter 1 . 4/3
I'm American, so when I saw that Alec could drink, I paused for a second, all like, "Wait wat." Lol XP
Seraphus chapter 62 . 3/17
love this story! :) :D
Can I just say...WOW! Thank you so much for this...you're amazing you know...I couldn't put it down...oh wow thanks again :)
AlecPrince chapter 30 . 1/17
Magnus "didn't let" him leave?! Magnus is like a stereotypical controlling boyfriend. Yikes!
AlecPrince chapter 28 . 1/17
Is anyone else disturbed by how manipulative Magnus is in this story? Both physically (forcefully holding onto Alec when he is trying to move away or leave), and emotionally. It makes me uncomfortable, like I'm watching some form of abuse. I know that's not the intent, but still.
TMIGuest chapter 3 . 1/14
This is so well written! I'm liking this story, despite the fact that it's making me not like Magnus. The trick with the ink really ticked me off, since Magnus must know the consequences for Alec if he's found out. He's attracted to Alec but has no respect for him.
soulelvi chapter 62 . 11/12/2014
Ok I really wanted to be your 1001st review, so you can say “I got MORE than 1000 review with that story”! and you defenitively deserved each of them!
Better late than never we say...so, I already told you that you are an amazing writer, the story was great, it was captivating and well unraveling, a good balance between all the fluff (that I really needed) and the characters introspections! I really like how you do describe characters emotions, feelings and moods. Eventually I have to add that your words flow easily, they perfectly paint images of what you’re describing, being it a place, an action or a person’s attitude. You’re great, I’ll go on with your other stories, hoping you’ll never stop! THANK YOUUUUUU! Bye bye
InnocentlyDeprived chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love this story so much I just wanted to be the 1000 review
Sophie chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Couldn't help but make it 999 reviews..
hahaha
Sophie chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I LOVED THE STORY SOOO MUCH
WHY MUST IT BE OVER? *sighs dramatically*
But really really great story loved all of it
Luna chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SOO MUCH
SOOO CUTE
Guest chapter 61 . 10/18/2014
D
Atalaya86 chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Okay I have to say something, this chapter was going quite well but then from the moment he accepted the relationship it felt really forced, I mean, it's better if he accepts it but the way he did was not natural. Otger than that I have noticed that you're starting to write in a rather quick pase not letting people rest. You should take more time for an escene or action
Atalaya86 chapter 20 . 9/10/2014