Reviews for Wrong But Right
coco chapter 1 . 6/27
this is a really good fanfic and i generally enjoyed it despite cursing at you at the moments of caroline and when he 'died'. i was crying so hard when i thought he 'died' and because your writing is so good that it gave me feels you should get the thumbs up *sniffles* and the sexy scene were good too *nosebleeds*
lollipoprocks221 chapter 61 . 6/22
This story has been wonderful and I'm sad that it's ended, I love how you kept the characters mostly accurate and how it never got boring.
I loved the ending
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 46 . 6/8
Hei!
I love this chapter! It was so funny and sweet! I have a feeling that I repeat myself, but I love the way you write!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 37 . 6/8
OMG!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 36 . 6/8
Hei!
This is so sweet and Malec is so cute together! I really liked this chapter and will read more as soon as I can ;)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 32 . 6/8
Hei!
I just have to say that I really love this story! It is so funny and sweet!
Karina chapter 61 . 5/16
youre awesome. Thank you
Sholpikjana chapter 39 . 5/10
DRAMMMAAAA :)
patoisabel2015 chapter 61 . 4/11
ahhhh! your story is so perfect! even with all of the pain at first, but the end it's right, i hate the idea of one of them just get older, it's unfair... and the fact Max is still alive pleases me greatly... thanks for share your story, keep writing you're great!
BlazingFlames22 chapter 1 . 4/3
I'm American, so when I saw that Alec could drink, I paused for a second, all like, "Wait wat." Lol XP
Seraphus chapter 62 . 3/17
love this story! :) :D
Can I just say...WOW! Thank you so much for this...you're amazing you know...I couldn't put it down...oh wow thanks again :)
AlecPrince chapter 30 . 1/17
Magnus "didn't let" him leave?! Magnus is like a stereotypical controlling boyfriend. Yikes!
AlecPrince chapter 28 . 1/17
Is anyone else disturbed by how manipulative Magnus is in this story? Both physically (forcefully holding onto Alec when he is trying to move away or leave), and emotionally. It makes me uncomfortable, like I'm watching some form of abuse. I know that's not the intent, but still.
TMIGuest chapter 3 . 1/14
This is so well written! I'm liking this story, despite the fact that it's making me not like Magnus. The trick with the ink really ticked me off, since Magnus must know the consequences for Alec if he's found out. He's attracted to Alec but has no respect for him.
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »