Reviews for My Little Pony Bonds Beyond Worlds Turn 9
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Great ending bro I enjoyed it mow I could read the what if. Excellent job on this chapter you rock and when the next turn comes I think I have an idea for the next one if you are ready to hear me out in a pm bravisimo dude.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Great chapter different perspective I like it excellent job on it now what did Twilight mean by that statement well we shall see what happens next bravo, onward.
ShadicZX chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
dang, can you do twilight going to lelouchs world
Shadowbolt192 chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
I wonder how everyone is going to react, that Twilight and Lelouch are now dead. And good chapter.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
That was a very awesome chapter you have written I'm speechless bravisimo.
ShadicZX chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
KH SIDE AFFECT
LightningClop chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I knew it! Twilight turning evil. Still, good chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
#/art/Diablo-Luna-Lyoko-Form-V1-363839860?qgallery %3Ashadiczx&qo3&_sid78da0631
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
That was so heatwrenching so emotional now the gang has to kill Twilight now that she killed both Celestia and Luna now hell has no fury as Lelouch and Sasuske and the rest will destroy everything to save the world and kill if necessary im speechless bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Man this sucks on how Twilight done this and now she has this evil power consumed her and ready to enact her revenge on Lelouch. Dude this is an awesome chapter you have written let's continue shall we bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Wow Twilight is pregnant with Lelouch's foal great twist now things in equestria will change dramatically I wonder how will he handle this so many questions and the answers will come out in the chapter excellent job bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
That was so awesome now things are changing as we speak and also go for another M rated story I would love to read it. Excellent job bro your writing is so awesome and so funny just picturing Lelouch talking like fluttershy hilarious, awesome, bravo.
jj4622 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
damn these are good. i just got through every BBW story so fare in a week, so you can say i'm hooked and eagerly waiting for the next chapter/story.

On another note, I saw in chapter two you put out a request for ideas for an M rated side story. When I saw that, there was one pairing I had to ask for (though you'd have to add another character). Anya Alstreim and Princess Luna. Don't ask me why, I just thought of it.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
That was so awesome Sasuke as the new Rarity i was chuckling to no end dude an excellent job on this chapter keep up the great writing let's continue shall we bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I like it very well thought out and setting up on the next turn of an excellent adventure of all time i will go on and continue reading this story now lets go one shall we bravo, onward.