Reviews for Slowly Departing
Greatt chapter 1 . 4/22
This is good. I didn't know what I'd get into with the summary, and I am pleasantly surprised that this story is quite well written and flows well. Hope you update soon.
Rainbow Dash 087 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I'm totally loving this story so far, as based on one of fave animes.

Just while I was reading the story I couldn't help but notice one minor mistake in the line below,

" Yes, well I didn't get much sleep last night, but other than than I am fine".

I knew you meant other than that I am fine.

I hope I haven't discouraged you from writing more like this, as I would love to see even more to this story.

Rainbow Dash 087 xx

( Fan Fiction Writer )
ys chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
its exciting so far, I am looking forward to the next chapters
Angel's Anthem chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! you're story involving Hijikata and Souji was the first to catch my eye. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I would love to see you continue this!
WinterRaineeDay chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Have you abandon this story? It has potential on becoming a good story
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update updae! Please
This story looks so great!
Esoo42 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I really loved this chapter..
please update soon _
KurosakiMikoto chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Great job! I can't wait for the next part :3
cookieswithmilktea chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
so, when do they find out? i cant wait for that part
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love it so far plzzzzzz update soon!
DNAfashion chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Love the story so far! please update soon. you captured the characters personalities really well!
Tonny chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The only thing i cud review right now is i seriously need next chapter :((
Angel Michaelis chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I would say for you to just read through the chapter again, found a few typos as reading. Other than that it,s really good, I will look forward to seeing how this ends. Lol this is coming from someone who hasn't,t even started writing the new fan fic yet or re-posting an existing one.
He110There chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loving the story! You captured everyone's character brilliantly! Please write more! :D