Reviews for Letter to a Daisy
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
KYA! KYA! KYA!

I LOVE IT! I love YOU! *hugs* This is so cute! And you're SO right! This pairing is HORRIBLY underappreciated! Rika IS so cool and mature! *squeal*

And is this done? if so, you should put it under "complete"

and Yuki means snow
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
This is great. They're such an awesoem couple, and they always get ignored! Why? Excellent letter, I really enjoyed it a lot!
Chelle-sama chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Yayy! A tastefully done Rika/Terada that still manages to explore the pervert issue.

And I'm very, very glad that you thought about the sexual aspect of their relationship so well. (That you came to the same conclusion I did does, sometimes, define 'well.' - I can't help but agree with someone who agrees with me.)

Personally, I think it's very sweet. And Terada isn't nearly the heinous pervert I feel Kaho is.

As for nitpicky? While the *laugh* conveys the tone of the story very well, I'm not sure that it should be in a letter, especially a letter where the intended reader knows the writer very well.
misty chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I loved this letter/story! Although I somehow doubt that a guy would ever be able to write a letter as sweet as this one (no offense to the guys out there, but...you people get my point..)...anyways, is there a sequel?
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
This was great! One minor detail is that NEITHER of them have blue eyes, but I could let it slide. Brava!
Neev chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Oh, this was so sweet! I think those two are a very cute couple and it's good to see fan fic written about them.
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
wow! it's been a while since i last read a good rt. not too many people write/like them but i did/do. i especially liked the part about rika being seemingly more mature than terada-sensei. it seems so true (for an anime that is). hope you'd be following up on this or maybe doing another shot.
jade chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
waaaaaaahhhhhh! how sweet. i noe that MANY people find that this parring is rather...sick. i do not, for as explained in ur wonderful writing, they did not do anything, and they said that they could wait, as i believe would and did happen in the manga/seris. hmmmm..this was sssssoo sweet, rather short, but nice! really, really nice! i hope to see more of your work!
CCSakura chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
nice and romantic well said although the mood kinda threw of when u started talking about him being a perve (please RR my ficcy "The truth about CCS" thank u)
KyteAura chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Awww that was so sweet *sigh dreamily*. I just think this coupling is so KAWAII even if it's sort of wrong. You are right this coupling is igonored and I think there should be more .
Swoot chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
your very right, R/T fics are very few. i liked this one, it was good! i think i might try to write a Rika/Terada fic sometime, i hope you write another!