Reviews for A New Chosen One
FireAndSteel chapter 6 . 5/24
They've known each other for what, a week? And now they're tonguing and proclaiming their love for each other?
Plz write more chapters
LuciferP chapter 2 . 2/3
Your Initiate Trails are partially wrong, the exam is of their knowledge of the code not their overall knowledge, Initiates spar with each other not robots, meditation is part of the trails with lightsabre combat to demonstrate self-discipline, and to show that the force flows through them and that they are 'not a rock stubbornly blocking its current.' And all Masters may watch the trails to see if they feel a conection to an Initiate, as Knights and Masters are not arbitrarily assigned a Padawan.
CaBuckeye chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE, use your 'Author's Creative License' and make it Jar-Jar Binks
that goes on to the next great adventure-Pleeezzze.
CaBuckeye chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Padme admits feelings for Harry-Padma admits feelings for Anakin...does that make Padme a padawan groupie?
kevin1984 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Sorry where is the build up? Harry as been training for nearly 12 years in the Jedi Arts, for him to fall for someone that quickly, ignoring his training is very unrealistic. It should be a slow process, and for someone to be in love by first sight is also a bit far fetched.
Jedi Revan Shan chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Good chapter. The interaction between Harry and Padme was sweet. The no attachment rule for me would cause me to never want to be a Jedi. I could never imagine being forbidden to fall in love. I think it would be better for them to control their emotions rather than supress them. People are not robots.
Keep up the good work.
kelwin chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
I would have thought it would have been longer before they get together as they are going against there backgrounds and all they have been tought so the fact they just threw that aside at the first chance seamed a little strange.
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
My friend your story is amazing
master1527 chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
great work update soon
Vangran chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
I look forward to seeing what happens when the worlds of magic and Force collide. Aside from Harry of course.
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Fast style? From the three rings defensive style? Because if that is the case; that style of combat didn't come around until Luke Skywalker and his rebuilding of the Jedi Order.

I can't stand when people use learnt. It just makes my skin crawl when I read it. I know it's alright to use, it just feels iffy with me.

Also, I am going to stop where I am at. Simply because the line "Because he was meant to be the chosen one" That is just too much for me.

I gave it a shot, but just couldn't take any more. Sorry, but it was just a bit too much.
darck ben chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
good chapter
Nad277 chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Finally, a new chapter. It's really nice. Thought it'll be a bit longer but I'll just have to wait for february to come. Keep up the good work. Btw, I think you wrote the wrong place for the mission because you type it as crousant. Is it suppose to be naboo. N thank you for not abandoning the story.
blackwolfjak chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
hey if it was saved at some pint you could try a system restore to an earlier point, it might recover some of it prior the crash but not entirely sure, hope something works love the story btw.