Reviews for A New Chosen One
kelwin chapter 16 . 3/10
ok fic. it would be better if it was not rapped around the relationship. they met a few minutes and are in love. love needs time to grow. but I feel it is rushed harry is being just like anickin and not the way he is trained. he can't fully control one emotion so he can't control any. and yes love can be controlled it is hard but very possible. saying that I like your fic what goes on I just think the romance is way way way over the top.
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 1/20
Lol was that february this year or 3 years ago lmao. Good story i just dont like the weak harry and the take forever relationship part.
Blazeb79 chapter 12 . 1/20
Nothing wrong with a beautiful older woman mate, especially a beautiful twi'lek one. Lol
Dovahkiin1503 chapter 16 . 1/11
So... when is the next chapter coming out? I mean it has been almost three years.
Please update soon I realy like this story.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
I really like this fic but it would be obvious that they will give Quin to be master of Harry and not Obi who was too young, they only let Obi take Anakin befause of the vow he made to his master.

But Obi needed to be his own Jedi knight for some years before have a padawan in a world were his master lived
Mablung12 chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
Would love if you continued :D
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
Great story please continue this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
Again, please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
interesting soo far cant wait for more and to see if harry uses the invisibility cloak and figures out how to use the map
FireAndSteel chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
They've known each other for what, a week? And now they're tonguing and proclaiming their love for each other?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
Plz write more chapters
LuciferP chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Your Initiate Trails are partially wrong, the exam is of their knowledge of the code not their overall knowledge, Initiates spar with each other not robots, meditation is part of the trails with lightsabre combat to demonstrate self-discipline, and to show that the force flows through them and that they are 'not a rock stubbornly blocking its current.' And all Masters may watch the trails to see if they feel a conection to an Initiate, as Knights and Masters are not arbitrarily assigned a Padawan.
CaBuckeye chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE, use your 'Author's Creative License' and make it Jar-Jar Binks
that goes on to the next great adventure-Pleeezzze.
CaBuckeye chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Padme admits feelings for Harry-Padma admits feelings for Anakin...does that make Padme a padawan groupie?
kevin1984 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Sorry where is the build up? Harry as been training for nearly 12 years in the Jedi Arts, for him to fall for someone that quickly, ignoring his training is very unrealistic. It should be a slow process, and for someone to be in love by first sight is also a bit far fetched.