Reviews for Aluminum
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 3/3
What is this, 159 favourites to 35 reviews?! What ratio is this!? Those ungrateful bastards. Here you are giving us an amazing and beautifully written (and may I add hilarious) oneshot and they don't even have the curtesy to review.

You did a great job and I hope some sense is knocked into those idiots,

Kai :)
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
If someone did that to me, i'd probably think they were insane or if they were someone like Natsu then I'd go out with them. :3 Awesome story with natsu's silliness! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Cute oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Lol funny as hell lololloolooll I like your writing great job
gale chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was incredibly cute and adorable! :D I love this and prince natsu!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
lol, this is funny. and awesome, loved it so much. keep up the good work
Fairytail otaku chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I luv luv luvvvvv this one!its so cute in so many ways especially when natsu was in alumminium armor
Tawny chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Cute. Aluminium comes in gold?! Aww.
siriuslight chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
OMG ITS SO FUNNY!
I can't imagine natsu using that kind of thing and omg I can't stop laughing ure wonderful and why there were so many people looking at them? And poor elfman! XD
I really really love this lovely fanfic! Keep writing! :*
yamoto.kukai1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
hahahahahaha this was so funny and romantic too how natsu dressed up in aluminum as her prince in shining armour for lucy was so sweet
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh my God this was adorable. GRAY SHIPS NALU. THAT SHOULD BE CANON. xD

I love how Gray made Natsu dress up as a knight for Lucy, no matter how stupid (but adorable) Natsu looked in an aluminum foil knight costume. And that ending was cute. So, so cute.

ALSO THE FACT THAT GRAY SET THIS UP AND HE SHIPS NALU STILL KILLS ME. IT. FREAKING. KILLS ME.

Great job. There were some grammar mistakes, but I'm sure you can find those. Wonderful job, overall!
Fairy Tails chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
teehee I liked the part where lucy peeked "like a ninja!" :) (:
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Hahahhaha! I clearly love this story of yours. It was great and absolutely amazing. The Nalu part was absolutely adorable. You go! I hope you'll write another.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
sweet
ImperfectWonderland chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Sit down, dear friend, it's story time.

So, I've been sick today and skipped school and that's probably what I'll be doing tomorrow as well. I bet you're wondering why this is relevant. Well I have the answer! To ease my boredom I used (my newly bought) Netflix app (SQUEEE) on my phone and spent the day watching Supernatural, Ouran High School Host Club, and Fairy Tail. FAIRY TAIL. As an active anime watcher, it has been suggested to me countless times and I'm finally watching it. I'm only on episode 10 but holy guacamOLE NATSU AND LUCEY ARE TURNING INTO AN OTP FOR ME. ANOTHER FREAKING OTP. THAT MEANS ENDLESS REBLOGS OF GIFS ON TUMBLR. ENDLESS.

Any who the fact that you, my lovely long-time friend on this site, writes stories over this newly discovered love of mine, elates me. Really though. So, I'll be joining this fandom and fangirling over these stories you right, too.

Oh and by the way this was way too cute omfg the end wasn't too lovey dovey at all it was perfect as frick. I mean, whatever frick even is (I don't know I just say it a lot whoops).

I'm going to PM you now on another subject. Stay fabulous :3