Reviews for Aluminum
Soooooo cuteeee I'm dying (/)(/)
Okay tbh your summary got me laughing like "Oh, typical Natsu" then I read it and I was like "Oh lol typical Lucy" when I was done (as I was wiping tears) I kinda laughed and said "typical nalu lmao"
lucy dragneel550 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
awesome story very sweet! -
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
* does fan girl scream OMFG that was the cutest thing I read in my life.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Great story. Hilarious. I loved it.
Casey-Pup chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! I very rarely find anything funny... or just think most Authors try too hard (or too very little) to make a funny story. This/your story was PERFECT (). And it fit perfectly with the characters. The whole disguise thing started it & then Natsu's shiny outfit just added to it. GREAT JOB!
underfivefoot chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
What is this, 159 favourites to 35 reviews?! What ratio is this!? Those ungrateful bastards. Here you are giving us an amazing and beautifully written (and may I add hilarious) oneshot and they don't even have the curtesy to review.

You did a great job and I hope some sense is knocked into those idiots,

Kai :)
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
If someone did that to me, i'd probably think they were insane or if they were someone like Natsu then I'd go out with them. :3 Awesome story with natsu's silliness! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Cute oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Lol funny as hell lololloolooll I like your writing great job
gale chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was incredibly cute and adorable! :D I love this and prince natsu!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
lol, this is funny. and awesome, loved it so much. keep up the good work
Fairytail otaku chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I luv luv luvvvvv this one!its so cute in so many ways especially when natsu was in alumminium armor
Tawny chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Cute. Aluminium comes in gold?! Aww.
siriuslight chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
OMG ITS SO FUNNY!
I can't imagine natsu using that kind of thing and omg I can't stop laughing ure wonderful and why there were so many people looking at them? And poor elfman! XD
I really really love this lovely fanfic! Keep writing! :*