Reviews for Strangers
CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
Awww.
junipalia chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
Ow, my heart. Really scared me as the story was heading to a close. I'm so glad you ended it the way you did. It's a really beautifully abstract piece.
b.sepulveda.m chapter 1 . 2/25/2020
So cute! Love it!
MercieTorres chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
So well written and cute I love this couple so much!
Shonix13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
I loved the whole flow of the story
Pughtwins chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
; )
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
This is so gorgeous and so romantic! I love this T_T
Mollyzmom chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Wonderful!
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Beautiful.

I've been silently following your stories for a while now (I'm sorry that this is the first time I've reviewed!) and I honestly love each and everyone of them. The main reason for this other than your wonderful writing style is because of how you write Peeta (who is someone so integral to Katniss, and I feel that it is difficult to grasp that concept and the connection that she has to him and understand it as well as you do).

I love the way you describe him, physically. I particularly like that you've never made him to be a hulking character that towers over Katniss (a lot of other stories do, and it's a small point I know, but to me, I love the fact that he is so very different from Gale and the typical heroes in stories and novels. It is one of the reasons I love the casting in the movies, because Josh Hutcherson is not a big guy), because his strengths lie elsewhere and there are many layers to them.

I love how you channel his character and goodness across all your stories, and I feel that you really do him justice - you've captured his charm and his sensitivity and created a perfect balance between, without compromising his masculinity or sacrificing his spine.

I tend to go back to your stories after reading one too many other stories in the fandom simply because I miss the way you write Peeta. :)
starlitflora chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This is beautiful. I love the ending, the hope they both have.
Is there any chance for a second part? If no, this is perfect as is. :)
MrsKatE21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is really good and super sweet. I'd be interested in seeing a story that stems from this, following them through life. I want to know what plans they made, and how they actually panned out in the end.
I want more!
Please?
syzygy07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I'm so moved *sobs*
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ah, what a lovely story, would love to read more.