Reviews for Strangers
Mollyzmom chapter 1 . 7/9
Wonderful!
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/1
Beautiful.

I've been silently following your stories for a while now (I'm sorry that this is the first time I've reviewed!) and I honestly love each and everyone of them. The main reason for this other than your wonderful writing style is because of how you write Peeta (who is someone so integral to Katniss, and I feel that it is difficult to grasp that concept and the connection that she has to him and understand it as well as you do).

I love the way you describe him, physically. I particularly like that you've never made him to be a hulking character that towers over Katniss (a lot of other stories do, and it's a small point I know, but to me, I love the fact that he is so very different from Gale and the typical heroes in stories and novels. It is one of the reasons I love the casting in the movies, because Josh Hutcherson is not a big guy), because his strengths lie elsewhere and there are many layers to them.

I love how you channel his character and goodness across all your stories, and I feel that you really do him justice - you've captured his charm and his sensitivity and created a perfect balance between, without compromising his masculinity or sacrificing his spine.

I tend to go back to your stories after reading one too many other stories in the fandom simply because I miss the way you write Peeta. :)
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This is beautiful. I love the ending, the hope they both have.
Is there any chance for a second part? If no, this is perfect as is. :)
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is really good and super sweet. I'd be interested in seeing a story that stems from this, following them through life. I want to know what plans they made, and how they actually panned out in the end.
I want more!
Please?
Serenity di Angelo chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I'm so moved *sobs*
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ah, what a lovely story, would love to read more.
K chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You know, when you scroll through some random authors favourite stories column, you see many stories. I have seen this one many times. The summary excited me, but I never actually read it. When I finally did, I felt so sad that I had not experienced the happiness that this story gave me before. In this story, you nailed it.
christyjosh4eva chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Very cute story! All that happening in one day at the carnival! Wow! I liked it good story! Peeta and katniss were very cute together!
ArcherGirl02 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Holy Crap, I've fallen in love with Peeta all over again! WHY CAN'T I HAVE HIM?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! He's so freaking adorable in this! You're FANTABULOUS!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Can this be lengthened? Loved the one shot, but it could definitely go more places!
scc318 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love the hopefulness of your stories:)
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I am begging you to make this at least a two shot. So. Many. Emotions!
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
andreafanfic01 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This story is beautiful, amazing, breath-taking... and even those words couldn't justify how good this story is... I literally cried! You have amazing writing ! If you do a sequel , I will have a freak-out ! Love Your Stories :)
S chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Aw, that was awesome! Do you have a sequel to this? That was be absolutely fantastic! Thanks for writing this!