Reviews for Strangers
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 11/19
This is beautiful. I love the ending, the hope they both have.
Is there any chance for a second part? If no, this is perfect as is. :)
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 1 . 1/19
This is really good and super sweet. I'd be interested in seeing a story that stems from this, following them through life. I want to know what plans they made, and how they actually panned out in the end.
I want more!
Esmeralda Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm so moved *sobs*
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ah, what a lovely story, would love to read more.
K chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You know, when you scroll through some random authors favourite stories column, you see many stories. I have seen this one many times. The summary excited me, but I never actually read it. When I finally did, I felt so sad that I had not experienced the happiness that this story gave me before. In this story, you nailed it.
christyjosh4eva chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Very cute story! All that happening in one day at the carnival! Wow! I liked it good story! Peeta and katniss were very cute together!
ArcherGirl02 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Holy Crap, I've fallen in love with Peeta all over again! WHY CAN'T I HAVE HIM?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! He's so freaking adorable in this! You're FANTABULOUS!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Can this be lengthened? Loved the one shot, but it could definitely go more places!
scc318 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love the hopefulness of your stories:)
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I am begging you to make this at least a two shot. So. Many. Emotions!
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
andreafanfic01 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This story is beautiful, amazing, breath-taking... and even those words couldn't justify how good this story is... I literally cried! You have amazing writing ! If you do a sequel , I will have a freak-out ! Love Your Stories :)
S chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Aw, that was awesome! Do you have a sequel to this? That was be absolutely fantastic! Thanks for writing this!
Superpenguins chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
vhinianne85 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
w0w t0uching and endearing 0ne sh0t! This made me m0re believed that l0ve at first sight do really happens. . . Where can i find a man such as sweet as Peeta? *Sigh*
Katniss is 0ne hell of a lucky girl,well d0ne auth0r three salute to you :)