Reviews for Army Rose
BloodyCamellia chapter 35 . 3/14
This is the first Gintama fanfic I've read and it's fucking awesome!
I love it!
I've never read anything better in my whole life.
Lemons were great,too.
Thank you for writing soemthing this briliant! :D
ahsoei chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Now I'm curious about Ame's illustration design.
ahsoei chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hmm…. Are you trying to hook kamui up with an older woman here?
Alexia Collete chapter 26 . 1/26/2014
Finish the story! And he came inside of ther the last time they had sex... And now she's his girlfriend!... I wonder if she should be pregnant right about now...! And some drama like takasugi telling kamui that ame betrayed him and did it with one of his crew then he almosts kills her but manages to kill the baby ( on accident) but then she escapes and later on ( say mabye after 2 months) kamui finds out takasugi was lying and they have this whole battle for 2 days. After the battle kamui totally changes and tries to find ame... He finds her on earth but is too nervous to do anything so he watches her for a while... She gets abused, almosts raped... ( But of course kamui kills the person who tries to rape her later on) E.t.c. ( all this is because she needs the money to survive) but then she snaps and kills all the people that abused her but then she realizes that now she has nothing to survive and then kamui comes knocking at her door... I'm not going to tell the whole spoils of my story my fanfiction name is alexia Collete and my story is new.. I update every Friday so yeah...
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 35 . 9/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 34 . 9/23/2013
I really hoped the Dr, said she was pregnant, and I was screaming YES! But then when the Dr. said wrong papers, I was like NO!
SecretStalker chapter 35 . 4/20/2013
It ended :'( Well I've been stalking your story for a while, and since this is the end I just have to tell that I love it so very much, thank you for writing it :)
Devil'sBlade chapter 35 . 4/16/2013
This chapter was... *insert fangirl squeal here*
Kamui is so sweet.
NonieBee chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
Omg woman u rock! U even wrote in stuff i thort ov and hadnt told u! Lol! The only bit u didnt use that was in my head was my idea of kagira asking
"oi hav u and nii had sex? Are you gonna have babies? *excited squeal*" am i gonna be an auntie?"
Omg brain wav while writing this
Kamui go "kagura how do know about that?" Bla bla kagura says somethung witty and rude... Argument
Ame goes *smirk*"well she seems to know more about that stuff than you do"
Evry one laughs!... Ok ill shut up now :P

Oh and i have a message for kamui...
Dear Kamui,
Yes humans do indeed enjoy panicking! As we are weaker and more vulnerable than yato like yourself it is a defence mechanism that fills our body with adrenaline and gives us the illusion of strenght and gives us temporary bravery. Though unfortunatly this action has a downside, it has a common affect of making us increadibbly stupid as well as it is contagious, as you may have encountered panicking mobs of people in the past you will have witnissed it, a mob of panicking humans has the inteligance of a pile of dog shit... Possibly less.
Sicearly from NonieBee
(Sorry no spellcheck on my fone)
NonieBee chapter 34 . 4/14/2013
Waaah i was grinning all the way while reading this :'D and i was glad to help :p
Thanks for the mention as well. I love the medical mumbojumbo i never would uave thaught of all that :D... I cant belaive you wrote it the same, like word for word... Waahhh i feel all co-authory and spacial and ur note at the end made my day, uh night coz its night time here :P
Keep up the good work sisi!
NonieBee chapter 31 . 4/12/2013
Cool cool coool coool awesoooome! XD cant wait wat you do witth my idea :D
NonieBee chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
LOL! Did u use my idea or did i predict your thaughts again :P
NonieBee chapter 29 . 4/10/2013
No dont leave her alone after loseing that much blood o.o dont let her sleep! D: baka kamui bakabakabakabaka. ... Il still worried bout ame those monsters botes could be poisonous... Even if they arnte poison who knows what diseses unknown to humans they mite carry D: aaaaahcant wait for more story (tho i rly need o write more o mine x.x )
NonieBee chapter 28 . 4/9/2013
Just as i thaught! Yay! She get hurt he finds oout how he realy feels ne? Oh! Maybe she gets poisoned and he has to find a cure! Risk his life for love! Omg! I cant wait to find out! *fangirl squeal* i never thaught i would enjoy a KamuiOc story this much... O cors its one by sisi that changes my mind... U F***ING ROCK GURL!
angelbott chapter 27 . 4/7/2013