Reviews for First Last Date
Naflah chapter 1 . 5/14
Buahahaha! That's a very good mistake to make!
Hai chapter 1 . 4/13
But why is Raven so obsessed with having a boyfriend? Usually people take a break from relationships after any sort of break up...
What! Come on! How come all the good stories are always the ones that have the least chapters! Please! Make more chapters! PLEASE!
dvsvdvxvxvdxvdx chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
.cacamc;sa;s,cacaca[csalc]sal]alf]flef]sksfosfes]gidrig0rdgur9gjrd9grhg8d8
Dolly chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Bello! Dovresti continuarlo!
The Harry Wompa chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Awesome, you pretty much encapsulated a closet crush. I've had conversions like that, not fun. I really liked this one shot, I'm off to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
WHAT WILL HAPPEN OMG I WANNA KNOW
Apparently Awesome chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was great! I love it! From Cyborg and Starfire's slipping of the tongue, to Beast Boy pointing out how Raven can do better, to Raven confronting Beast Boy after, and finally a planned yet not planned date, haha! I love Beast Boy's sentiment that no one settles for him. Some might, but I'm betting it wouldn't be settling for Raven. I'm favoriting this!
jf chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
i would love to read about thire date on saturday!
Ikasury chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
... XDXDXDXDXDXD

omg, HOW did that just happen? HOW?!

just that epicness of 'what just happened?' and 'OMFG?! we just asked each other out?!' HOW?!

*busts out laughing* check please! XD

i'm re-reading it and its still just... WHAT?! XD

awesome!

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, BPF!
-Ikasury
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That's just about the weirdest way to get a date I've ever seen.

He was on target about Goth-boy, though. And it's more than likely that she'll have a better time with BB than she can understand at present.
imnotellin chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
They argued a date
IcePrinc chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great, funny story and my favorite one-shot from you, together with a sequel.
Soul chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Good story also guest if you didn't like the story so much why do you waste your to read it
Atlandim chapter 1 . 8/2/2013