Reviews for I am the Hogwarts Sorting Hat...
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Imaginative and well written. Sure, the sorting hat might have some thinking to do about those students. Good one how you introduced both a missplaced Slytherin and Gryffindor as a background for the choice the hat had to do with Harry. Hm. In the face of the six books we have read I suppose the hat did the right choise.

Then a tiny note that doesn't matter, but just for the sake of perfection should be mentioned. Shouldn't Pedigrew have been sorted before Potter? Or was the hat already sure where to put him?
Ms. Kinnikufan chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
There are a lot of fics asserting that That the sorting hats can make mistakes, but this is one of the few ones I truely enjoyed. Good job!
athelas chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
interesting POV... very unique... kewlie

athelas
Cult of the Cynical Giant Cow chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
I like this idea- very original. And well-written too. Good job _ I luff the Sorting Hat.

-Melissa
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
very interesting... it must be really borring being a hat
npetrenko chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Nice!
boo7 chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
what an interesting idea for a story! very good
Allemande chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
love it love it love it! what else can I say? I liked the remark about Neville. exactly the way I would have said it. do we see a reflection four years after this? ;)
OvenMitts chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
wow! very cool! it's very oringinal. great idea!
greendragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
very well written, original storyline and intresting to read exelent keep writing suff like this
Varucka chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
that was really really good, very original, i have never read a sorting hat fic! please continue like this...!

-Varucka
starryeyz chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
interesting! i have always wondered why neville and peter were in gryffindor. to think that the sorting hat was wrong! i think harry is a true gryffindor because he pulled the sword out of the hat and isnt... evil. good story!