Reviews for The Mind of Lord Voldemort
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
In the soul of MANY evil people is a little child, sobbing and alone . . .
Charming-Lynn chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
I love Tom to(When he's good)And I LOVED your fan fiction!I compleately agree in everything!
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I love Tom too. I think that the 'good' sid edoesn't understand him but a few authors out there do. Heres to you *lifts a glass of orange juicu up in your honor* Cheers!
Quicksilver Fallen chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
This is beautifully written, I wish people on here would post more stuff like this! This is excellent, keep it up!
Alquamor chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Ooh write more on this one! Let's have some Malfoy conflict, subtly tied in with the future! Tee hee hee!
T'Maia chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Na, na, na... Great idea, bad execution, sweetums. In order to make this plot work, you'll have to put more effort into this. It reads like you wrote this on a whim, only running it through a spellchieck before posting. IMHO, Tom Riddle is much more complex than that, and so I don't buy a single word of what you wrote. Sorry, but that's my honest opinion.
S. Nicolai chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Please continue? Do you have plans to continue? Please do. I really like the story
serina chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
i like this fic. i too am writing a tom fic. but it is a little different it goes through his first year at Hogwarts and shows why he ends up becoming evil. u might read it, it might interest you. good job on your fic! i like it!
SAS chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
It's very cute! and it is very emotional too, you praticly want to take Vol... oops, you-know-who in your arms and hug him!;P
Allemande chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
WHY DID YOU END THIS SO QUICKLY?

*ahem* I love the beginning, the Sorting etc (and the idea with Alastor). It's just a pity you broke it off so quickly... personally I don't think there's *only* a scared, crying boy inside, there's more to it, which could have been elaborated on in *more chapters* sigh.. oh well... ;-)

Meanwhile Kazaera, yes, I am reading all of your fic now, and yes, I always like to be constructively critical. I wouldn't bother so much if I didn't like the stories... ;)
Annie chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
This story is so sad...I feel so sorry for Tom. Hope you continue with this.